Polls: Support for bombing fictional city and admitting fictional refugees!

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • IndyDave1776

Grandmaster
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Jan 12, 2012

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area

Twangbanger

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    21   0   0
    Oct 9, 2010
    And the irony is...the people from both surveys could probably be attending the same church...right here in Indianapolis.

BigBoxaJunk

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Feb 9, 2013
    East-ish
    It seems that we have a strong plurality of low-information Republicans who support bombing a fictional city and an even greater number of low-information Democrats who support admitting fictional refugees. I am not sure whether to laugh, cry, or alternately do both.

After Survey Found GOP Voters Support Bombing Fictional Aladdin City, This Polling Firm Turned the Tables Around | TheBlaze.com

A lesser known part of the poll showed that 58% of hipsters said that they'd go see a band that originated from the same fictional city.

IndyDave1776

Grandmaster
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Jan 12, 2012
    A lesser known part of the poll showed that 58% of hipsters said that they'd go see a band that originated from the same fictional city.

It just stands in evidence that the root problem isn't the jackasses we have in office but rather the jackasses who vote for them.

jbombelli

ITG Certified
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    May 17, 2008
    Brownsburg, IN
    I always support bombing fictional cities. Blowing **** up is my go-to resolution for every possible fictional situation.

In fact, we need to bomb the fictional refugees. Why wasn't that part of the poll?

IndyDave1776

Grandmaster
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Jan 12, 2012
    I always support bombing fictional cities. Blowing **** up is my go-to resolution for every possible fictional situation.

In fact, we need to bomb the fictional refugees. Why wasn't that part of the poll?

Because that would be *mean* and there are lefties participating in the refugee poll!

GodFearinGunTotin

Super Moderator
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 22, 2011
    Mitchell
    What they need to ask them is if they'd support bringing in a bunch of refugees that were God fearin'-Christians, that were repulsed by government handouts, could recite the Constitution, taught their kids to shoot and love guns, home schooled their kids, longed to own their own Chevy Tahoes or Ford Expeditions, etc. and see how tolerant they really are.

KG1

Forgotten Man
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    66   0   0
    Jan 20, 2009
    What they need to ask them is if they'd support bringing in a bunch of refugees that were God fearin'-Christians, that were repulsed by government handouts, could recite the Constitution, taught their kids to shoot and love guns, home schooled their kids, longed to own their own Chevy Tahoes or Ford Expeditions, etc. and see how tolerant they really are.
    :rofl:

IndyDave1776

Grandmaster
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Jan 12, 2012
    Would that be the real Constitution, or the fictional Constitution?

Both. It would be against the real Constitution (© MDCCLXXXVII J. Madison et al.) and even more strongly prohibited by the fictional Constitution (© MMXV IndyDave1776 Enterprises Ltd.).

Top Bottom