Politicians caught on camera voting multiple times...do they do that here in IN?

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Prometheus

Master
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jan 20, 2008
    Northern Indiana
    Politicians caught on camera voting multiple times... lots of them.

Do they do that %^&* here in Indiana?

This is obscene. It's CRIMINAL IMO because, depending on the nature of the vote, they must have QUORUM in order to even have the vote, let alone have it count.

Lock all these POS up. Every single one.

VOTING FRAUD - GOVERNMENT OFFICIALS Caught on tape!! - YouTube

This is an old video but it's the first time I've seen it.

Twangbanger

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    21   0   0
    Oct 9, 2010
    The trolls have asked me to enter a rep point for you on their behalf, Prometheus...(they're on potty-break and missed your thread):D

GodFearinGunTotin

Super Moderator
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 22, 2011
    Mitchell
    That's amazing.

The changing of the camera angle is obviously because they know this behavior will happen and is condoned.

actaeon277

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Nov 20, 2011
    Merrillville
    Someone would have to find out, but I don't think it's the same.
    I think since they are voting from "their" switch, it only counts the last vote.
    But I could be wrong.

bingley

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 11, 2011
    I'm not sure I understand what's going on. Is this voting by proxy, even though the rules forbid it? That is, "Prometheus, I'm taking a smoking break. Why don't you do me the courtesy as my bench mate and press 'nay' for me." Or is it a kind of free for all where you press as many buttons as you can?

Cynical

Sharpshooter
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Nov 21, 2013
    peru
    Prior to my oldest daughter turning 18 I wanted her to see how things should work in government. I took her and my youngest down to the statehouse and we walked all through it and got with our state rep and sat in the well of the house while they debated and voted on bills. I never saw anything like this because it was full of our elected officials representing their constituents. Dems and Rep. alike were doing what they were sent to do. I don't know if its a common theme in Texas but the outrage over the Black Panthers and their on-tape voter intimidation in Philly didn't seem to get too much ink or air time. I'm fed up with the liars,cheats and theives. I'm almost convinced that its the only way to win. So much for the lesson I was trying teach my kids, I guess it was a gigantic waste of time aside from the fact that a dad and his girls got hang out for the day.

Top Bottom