• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Alpo

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Sep 23, 2014
    Indy Metro Area
    ”Lying TV people???” Why in the hell would a News station take on the liability of falsely stating that the shooter was hired by them, when he wasn’t. It defies reality, to even suggest it.

Becuz....ya know.....Trump!

Paranoia among a certain subset of citizens is extreme.

NKBJ

at the ark
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Apr 21, 2010
    ”Lying TV people???” Why in the hell would a News station take on the liability of falsely stating that the shooter was hired by them, when he wasn’t. It defies reality, to even suggest it.

What liability are you speaking of?
    Media corporations transmit "news" on a regular basis that is intentionally crafted to deceive people.
    If you want to know why they do it go do the homework.

Route 45

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    93   0   0
    Dec 5, 2015
    Indy
    A few more images from the Denver shooting. Remarkable photos.

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/ar...rews-security-guard-fires-mace-shot-dead.html

shooting4a.jpg

shooting5.jpg

shooting2.jpg

shooting6.jpg

shooting3.jpg

Alpo

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Sep 23, 2014
    Indy Metro Area
    I dunno. Pepper spray vs handgun used by a "professional"?

Need more facts than the few (exceptionally good) pics.

Looks like dead guy smacked the shooter, opened up with bear spray and got shot.

Kutnupe14

Troll Emeritus
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011
    What liability are you speaking of?
    Media corporations transmit "news" on a regular basis that is intentionally crafted to deceive people.
    If you want to know why they do it go do the homework.

Bro seriously? So you think the TV station is covering for a guy involved in a shooting, by saying he worked for them, when he actually didn’t? That’s taking on a HUGE bit of liability. Does no one else honestly not understand that?

BugI02

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 4, 2013
    Columbus, OH
    caught at the exact moment the shot was fired. Slide is engaging. If one thinks doesn’t believe aerosol moves faster than a bullet, I predict the security guard will walk.
    Dude lost his life over nonsense.

I'm not as sure of that as you are, but I would like to see some precedent on the question of whether attempting to incapacitate you can be met with deadly force - whether it is pepper spray or a laser directed at your eyes

Kutnupe14

Troll Emeritus
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011
    I dunno. Pepper spray vs handgun used by a "professional"?

Need more facts than the few (exceptionally good) pics.

Looks like dead guy smacked the shooter, opened up with bear spray and got shot.

Shooter, both thumbs forward... he’s been trained by somebody.

Alpo

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Sep 23, 2014
    Indy Metro Area
    I don't doubt he's got good form. Whether he is "professional" security is a matter yet to be determined. Shooting a guy who smacked you and pepper sprayed you probably wouldn't meet the minimum for most real professional law enforcers or security services.

But...it's still early and all we have is pics.

Kutnupe14

Troll Emeritus
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011
    I don't doubt he's got good form. Whether he is "professional" security is a matter yet to be determined. Shooting a guy who smacked you and pepper sprayed you probably wouldn't meet the minimum for most real professional law enforcers or security services.

But...it's still early and all we have is pics.

The smack no... the pepper spray, it can go both ways. Pepper spray falls in with blunt instruments and electric compliance devices. When presented, the other party can go a step higher (i.e. deadly force). Ultimately the reason for initial confrontation will be key.

OakRiver

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 12, 2014
    IN
    24 hour rule and all that, what sort of altercation occurred between those two individuals prior to the shooting? The video earlier in the thread shows the deceased in an altercation with another individual, not the shooter.

Alpo

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Sep 23, 2014
    Indy Metro Area
    Detective Montoya DPD said in interview that two guns were recovered at the scene. No details given beyond what is included here at this point,.

cobber

Parrot Daddy
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    44   0   0
    Sep 14, 2011
    Somewhere over the rainbow
    Why was a security guard engaging with anyone at the scene? Was the news crew being threatened, in which case it’s probably his job to get them out of there. In any event police were nearby.

Alpo

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Sep 23, 2014
    Indy Metro Area
    https://nypost.com/2020/10/11/man-shot-dead-at-denver-rally-identified-as-military-veteran/

The man shot dead by a hired security guard during a Denver protest on Saturday was identified as a local hatter and military veteran.

Lee Keltner was shot shortly after 3:30 p.m. at a “Patriot Rally” outside the Denver Art Museum and later pronounced dead at a local hospital, The Sun reported Sunday.

For those who might not know, a "hatter" is a person who builds, forms and fits hats. Primarily cowboy hats in this case. A big deal at the annual Denver stock show.

NINTCHDBPICT000613634525.jpg
    NINTCHDBPICT000613641076.jpg

Last edited:

NKBJ

at the ark
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Apr 21, 2010
    Bro seriously? So you think the TV station is covering for a guy involved in a shooting, by saying he worked for them, when he actually didn’t? That’s taking on a HUGE bit of liability. Does no one else honestly not understand that?

I just don't accept what the media corporation said as being a basis for belief. As far as any liability goes, I don't see that what they have said creates the condition of them having any liability for anything. As a class they can and do say anything.

Route 45

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    93   0   0
    Dec 5, 2015
    Indy
    I just don't accept what the media corporation said as being a basis for belief. As far as any liability goes, I don't see that what they have said creates the condition of them having any liability for anything. As a class they can and do say anything.

Who's to say that any of this even happened? Those photos are just too good. Obviously staged. Bunch of actors, I bet. Probably the same ones they used at Sandy Hook. I don't need to listen to these liars, when I have sideways cats on the internet giving me the real scoop.

:):

Ark

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    26   0   0
    Feb 18, 2017
    Indy
    Still waiting on a statement from this guy's supposed employer confirming his employment or training.

Shooter's social media history is full of Occupy/leftist crap, I'd be surprised if he actually passed a background check for an executive protection job.

2A_Tom

Crotchety old member!
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Sep 27, 2010
    NWI
    Noting you did say “if,” but do you think Trump would actually resign 2 years short of the completion of a full term?

It is to be accorded the same consideration as any other hypothetical situation.

No.

Top Bottom