• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • ModernGunner

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 29, 2010
    NWI
    ...Heck, here on INGO alone there've been a HUGE number of Islamic-heretical posts. :) Yet, no violence (that we know of) has erupted.
    If we include bannings because of the discussion on INGO, then there absolutely HAS been that 'violence', even on INGO.

It has been long been well known, and well established (even in this thread) that one may discuss, debate, denigrate, and 'bash' one of the groups, but doing the same to the other group will absolutely cause a thread to be locked, and members to be banned. The double standard is just as hateful as the attempted actions of the two scumbags in Texas. Just another form of terrorism, a different way to 'fight for the cause'.

The disparity is striking, and well-noted. That disparity will, ultimately, likely lead to some problems, perhaps legal problems, for the forum.

Kutnupe14

Troll Emeritus
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011
    If we include bannings because of the discussion on INGO, then there absolutely HAS been that 'violence', even on INGO.

It has been long been well known, and well established (even in this thread) that one may discuss, debate, denigrate, and 'bash' one of the groups, but doing the same to the other group will absolutely cause a thread to be locked, and members to be banned. The double standard is just as hateful as the attempted actions of the two scumbags in Texas. Just another form of terrorism, a different way to 'fight for the cause'.

The disparity is striking, and well-noted. That disparity will, ultimately, likely lead to some problems, perhaps legal problems, for the forum.

Beam or Daniels?

Mr Evilwrench

Quantum Mechanic
    Emeritus
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 18, 2011
    Carmel
    I saw an article somewhere, don't have a reference handy, but it demonstrated the lack of distinction between the economic philosophies of the communists and the Nazis. The folks you have now, skinheads, Stormfront, all those 88 guys, are largely not sharp enough to delve into the economic issues, they just play off the racial thing. Not that I'm saying the original party members by and large were economically literate, just that it was a more coherent movement.

Likewise, what we have these days as the KKK are not descended from the group originally founded by Nathan Bedford Forrest, but of a group set up after WWI, as a for profit operation. This group has in fact always been a stronghold of the Democrat party. So no, those groups would not likely have much conflict between them.

Kutnupe14

Troll Emeritus
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011
    I saw an article somewhere, don't have a reference handy, but it demonstrated the lack of distinction between the economic philosophies of the communists and the Nazis. The folks you have now, skinheads, Stormfront, all those 88 guys, are largely not sharp enough to delve into the economic issues, they just play off the racial thing. Not that I'm saying the original party members by and large were economically literate, just that it was a more coherent movement.

Likewise, what we have these days as the KKK are not descended from the group originally founded by Nathan Bedford Forrest, but of a group set up after WWI, as a for profit operation. This group has in fact always been a stronghold of the Democrat party. So no, those groups would not likely have much conflict between them.

Always? As in like currently too?

Mr Evilwrench

Quantum Mechanic
    Emeritus
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 18, 2011
    Carmel
    Far as I know; it sure started that way, big presence in IN, the governor was even a grand dragon or some such. I haven't seen any recent party affiliation surveys, but if anything were to change it, it would be the way the party now supports the people they're against. In the idiocracy we live in, there's no telling with some of these people, though. They're probably largely non-voters, now that I think about it.

The Bubba Effect

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    19   0   0
    May 13, 2010
    High Rockies

You're just being silly. Closing threads and banning people from an internet forum is nothing like shooting them. That's ridiculous.

Mr Evilwrench

Quantum Mechanic
    Emeritus
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 18, 2011
    Carmel
    Well, your right to free speech/expression does not infer on another a responsibility to provide you a forum for it. As long as noone is chasing you around shutting you down in other people's fora, that comparison doesn't really hold.

CathyInBlue

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    My blood ain't that fancy gov'nr.
    So… Maker's Mark, then?

I guess there's a dichotomy between "Classic Naziism" where you only got to maintain your private property so long as you did with it whatever the government ordered you to (and weren't on a laundry list of "unclean" types), and "Modern Naziism", which only cares about the laundry list of "unclean" types and not so much about the dispossession of private property.

I'd say Gellar did good work here. Much like MSNBC and CNN giving the lunatics on the Left forums in which to exhibit their lunacy for all to see, enabling us sane folks to see them coming from farther away, Gellar got more lunatics of Islam to accept her invitation, implied though it may be, to exhibit their lunacy, and now we see where they can come from and so can keep a terrorist weather eye out for these types in the future. I support terrorists going off all half-cocked and getting themselves turned into greasy spots on the pavement by a single good guy with a handgun when they were packing intermediate caliber rifles and many standard capacity mags. Just goes to show just how loony they really are, that they would try this op with the sad state of training they had.

Rating - 100%
    17   0   0
    Jan 29, 2013
    Mars Hill
    Jihadist want to Jihad, why let them pick the time and place. This was my basic thought's on the Iraq war as well.

Some people need to be killed, people who try to kill other people for drawing pictures are on the need of killing list.

CathyInBlue

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    why let them pick the time and place
    Precisely! Better to provoke the violence you know is coming, to come at a time and place of your choosing, so you can best deal with it. Like tossing a firecracker into the crown of the snow pack, you know is gonna cause an avalanche, when you have the earth/snow-moving equipment in good working order and immediately available to clear the rubble rather than waiting until the equipment is broken down and three counties over.

ArcadiaGP

Wanderer
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Jun 15, 2009
    Indianapolis
    ISIS claims responsibility for Texas attack - CNN.com

They're heeeeeeeere....

theyreheeere.jpg

Top Bottom