• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • hippykiller

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 2, 2008
    Johnson Co.
    "unlawfully carrying a weapon in a place that is licensed to sell alcohol" is this a state law or a federal one? If this is federal, this is definitely something to think about for all those that carry.

Ri22o

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 7, 2008
    Speedway
    State/Local law. No concern in Indiana.
    Yea. I believe Tennessee has the same kind of law.

Everyone always wonders what kind of situation they may need to defend them self in. All it takes is that one disgruntled employee that was let go from their job.

pmpmstrb

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 10, 2008
    Exactly how much is "an unreasonable amount of ammuntion"? I can extra mag which gives me 31 total. My brother carries two extra mags for 46 total. Hell I was carrying in Walmart and bought 600 rounds. Does that count?

jimbo-indy

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Apr 3, 2008
    N.W. Indy
    You may think the state laws prohibiting carry in establishments that sell alchol are silly but if you are legal to carry in other states, BE CAREFUL. Ohio has a similar law as do many other states. After living in 7 different states, you pick up on these things. Remember, you are required to know and follow the laws of the state in which you are carrying. Ohio has a very nice book that outlines their requirements. I bought one as I travel to Ohio frequently for business and carry whenever possible.

Disposable Heart

Grandmaster
    Rating - 99.6%
    246   1   1
    Apr 18, 2008
    Greenfield, IN
    Why would one want to carry in a bar anyway (I understand the post is about Walmart, but this has come up a bunch in other forums)? Ive been in a few scuffs in bars (bad, bad stuff), even after I tried buying the person who watched too much Ultimate fighting and wanted to beat someone up a beer. A simple bottle to the head, grab him, put the bottle to his throat, tell his friend to get back, and head for the exit with the guy as a shield. Its not that hard, especially when he is drunk. You just have to tell him to shut up a bunch of times. He gives you any static, just push the bottle harder against his throat.:D Bad, Bad stuff, that is why I dont like to drink in bars anymore, too many a$$holes.

Disposable Heart

Grandmaster
    Rating - 99.6%
    246   1   1
    Apr 18, 2008
    Greenfield, IN
    Disposable Heart, are you really Patrick Swayze?? lol
    lol, I wish! Naw, it was some drunk retard and his friend. I tried buying them both a beer, tried talking them down. The guy got his rear handed to him after taking a swing at me. Ticked me off. He got arrested in the parking lot (I came back the next day to pay my tab and for broken bottle) for picking a fight with an off duty officer, according to the waitress.

Top Bottom