• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • joslar15

Master
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Mar 3, 2009
    Bloomington
    Well, when these girls grow up to be strippers, at least they'll be prepared.

To the tiny students at this dance studio, the moves are totally innocent.

In fact, they are being instructed in the sleazy art of pole dancing. And their age? As young as three. Child protection groups yesterday labelled these images from the classes ‘deeply disturbing’.

Parents pay £5 an hour for their daughters to learn pole dancing at the Little Spinners classes. Instructor Carly Wilford insists it helps youngsters keep fit and boosts their self-esteem.

Read more: 'Deeply disturbing': Child protection campaigners' verdict on pole dancing lessons for three-year-olds | Mail Online

rambone

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Mar 3, 2009
    'Merica
    With parents like theirs, all the laws in the world aren't going to stop those kids from becoming strippers.

I don't support government intervention.

redneckmedic

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Jan 20, 2009
    Greenfield
    I have no problems with kids learning to dance. I have no problems with little kids using a poles as a prop to dance. My issue is that the are taught suggestive moves at such a young age. What will happen is the girls will look at life after H.S. as such.... flipping burgers at min wage to put self through college or use my past experience and make 1K a week. Then the girl falls into the stripper life style and with exposure to drugs and sex for money the temptation becomes too easy. Is it a given... no, just increases the odds your daughter will end up OD'd in a pay by the hour motel.

geronimojoe85

Master
    Rating - 100%
    26   0   0
    Nov 16, 2009
    I understand what they are trying to do. Getting kids involved in sports, or gymnastics, or whatever other physical activity can boost self confidence and get them more social.

However, pole dancing has such a stigma attached to it that it will do the opposite of what every father is trying to do, just keep your daughter off the pole.

Rating - 100%
    61   0   0
    May 16, 2010
    Fort Wayne, IN
    Three things I learned from that link.

1 - The instructor is really hot

2 - That is really REALLY creepy (even more creepy than those ridiculous kid beauty pageants)

3 - Those students will be equipped to make their boyfriends very happy later in life (hopefully later)

96firephoenix

Master
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Apr 15, 2010
    Indianapolis, IN
    article-2002697-0C86EDA700000578-68_306x431.jpg

for ~$8/hr, can I just watch her instruct the class?

Top Bottom