• ...and so much more!
  • DoggyDaddy

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    73   0   1
    Aug 18, 2011
    Southside Indy
    We just got a note that Rays trash won’t be running tomorrow due to the cold. Don’t think I recall that happening here before.

DPW here in Indy isn't picking up trash tomorrow or Thursday. They have graciously allowed us to set bags outside of our mandatory blue trash cans next week for the double pick up though.

Ballstater98

Certified Bro Shark
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Jan 18, 2015
    NWI
    At this point, it might be easier to say what is open tomorrow (aside from essential services).

DCR

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 6, 2009
    About 20 years ago we went on vacation with predicted temps well below zero. I asked my mom to come over and check to make sure our pipes didn't freeze. It was about the second coldest day on record -25° as I recall. We got home and everything looked OK. I called my mom.
    "It doesn't look like we have frozen pipes. How did it go?"
    "I don't know."
    "huh?"
    "I didn't come over; it was too cold."

chocktaw2

Home on the Range
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Feb 5, 2011
    Mayberry
    And I swear to God, and Churchmouses Unicorn, that I saw a fat ROBIN in my snowball bush out my back window. :faint:

Bigtanker

Cuddles
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Aug 21, 2012
    Osceola
    Our kids school is closed today, tomorrow and Thursday.

So before I head back to work tomorrow, we decided to do some crafts. They wanted to make things with Perler Beads. So I joined in. I made a copy of my XDs.

Even fits in my holster.

T.Lex

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    15   0   0
    Mar 30, 2011
    Tomorrow's going to be a long day - might want to see if you have enough beads for an AR.

;)

chocktaw2

Home on the Range
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Feb 5, 2011
    Mayberry
    Remember 1978? Clarksville was about the only school in the state that wasn’t closed!
    Then you didn't have as much snow as we did. I can remember brushing the snow off the stop lights. And a run in with the law. We was out and about on foot, taking beer to a shut in buddy. And yes, we were lite up, and didn't really care. That was a hell of a storm.

littletommy

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 29, 2009
    A holler in Kentucky
    Then you didn't have as much snow as we did. I can remember brushing the snow off the stop lights. And a run in with the law. We was out and about on foot, taking beer to a shut in buddy. And yes, we were lite up, and didn't really care. That was a hell of a storm.
    That was the only time in my life that the Ohio river was frozen over completely! I think we had around 24 inches of snow and missed the first day or two, then went right back to school! I remember seeing a guy ice skating down our street not once, but for several days in a row.

chocktaw2

Home on the Range
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Feb 5, 2011
    Mayberry
    That was the only time in my life that the Ohio river was frozen over completely! I think we had around 24 inches of snow and missed the first day or two, then went right back to school! I remember seeing a guy ice skating down our street not once, but for several days in a row.
    Can't make these memories up! I lived in a 2 story apartment. Bottom door was solid snow. Jumped out the 2nd story windows for access to the outside. :yesway:

Top Bottom