• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Dwight

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Apr 24, 2011
    Sheridan
    I own Four Guns in Lafayette and took our first one. I was so disappointed that I sold it the next day. Any gun with that many feed problems is worthless.

I don't blame you for being frustrated.

Just a little concerned that you would sell a gun to a customer while knowing full well that it didn't work properly. I'll assume full disclosure in this case?? :dunno:

Why not return it to the manufacturer?

coltaceguy

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Nov 9, 2008
    Indiana

Just a little concerned that you would sell a gun to a customer while knowing full well that it didn't work properly. I'll assume full disclosure in this case?? :dunno:

Exactly, I know where I won't be buying any guns lol

sinnful

Plinker
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Feb 18, 2012
    Knox
    I have a couple of them and love them. Never an issue with feeding once, as long as you use the suggested ammo for the gun. Looking to get a couple more of them.

jamstutz

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Sep 9, 2008
    Berne
    The original models with fluted barrels reportedly had some issues--the new version with the 2nd gen modifications have unfluted barrels.

I have one of the later models and have had no problems of any kind, other than the fact that the darn thing makes all of my .22 Mag ammo disappear. Too much fun!!!

T-Bolt

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Apr 16, 2011
    Lafayette

We had a guy dying to get one. I told him it was a turd and since it came from Davidsons I was sending it back. The guy almost cried and said he would take it in any condition. He was informed that it still has a lifetime warrenty. He is a regular and has been in many times and loves it.

Some people wouldn't know what to do with a quality firearm.

Dwight

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Apr 24, 2011
    Sheridan
    We had a guy dying to get one. I told him it was a turd and since it came from Davidsons I was sending it back. The guy almost cried and said he would take it in any condition. He was informed that it still has a lifetime warrenty. He is a regular and has been in many times and loves it.

Some people wouldn't know what to do with a quality firearm.

Cool. I figured it had to be something like that. Glad you got it off your hands and made his dreams come true.

Welcome to INGO, by the way! :welcome:

Top Bottom