• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Cwood

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    May 30, 2008
    NE Ohio
    I just came back from Midwest Gun Exchange in Mishawaka and they have 30rd non window PMags for $11.44 + tax.

Great Buy :rockwoot:

Cwood

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    May 30, 2008
    NE Ohio
    Ill have to go back up there and see what they try and sell them to me.

If it was a mistake then I made out for sure!

Cwood

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    May 30, 2008
    NE Ohio
    I just came back from Midwest Gun Exchange. I was told that $11.44 was incorrect for PMags. The correct price is $12.00, so I picked up another 10!

Scutter01

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Mar 21, 2008
    At the last 1500, I bought a half dozen at $12 each. I'll probably buy some more if I find them at that price again this weekend.

glockguy07

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 21, 2008
    I just came back from Midwest Gun Exchange. I was told that $11.44 was incorrect for PMags. The correct price is $12.00, so I picked up another 10!

Good find!

All the more reason to look for deals on Pmags - no reason to pay $14+ per mag

rhino

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Mar 18, 2008
    Indiana
    $12?? That's still way low. I'd buy a bunch at that price.

The best price I could get in the past was $12.49 each with a minimum order of 100 mags.

slow1911s

Master
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Apr 3, 2008
    Indianapolis
    Short of MGE (and there is a reason they're moving them at that price, I spoke with them on Friday), there isn't a house out there that I could find that is selling them for under $14/ea, IF they have them in stock to begin with.

Now, having said that, if I play my cards right, I might be able to do a bunch for right around $13/ea, maybe even less. But, then again, I don't have the overhead that people like AIM, 44mag, SKD, BravoCoUSA and the others have.

Disposable Heart

Grandmaster
    Rating - 99.6%
    246   1   1
    Apr 18, 2008
    Greenfield, IN
    Well, a quick look shows you can get them here for $14.20 + NO TAX + 1 PENNY to ship
    AIM Magpul Polymer 30rd .223 AR15/M16 PMAG Magazines Magpul Polymer 30rd .223 AR15/M16 PMAG Magazines

I see them sell all them time around $13 shipped either by distributor or the common joe on ar15.com
    The shipping is really really tempting, pricing great. In actuality, I was looking at that this morning and began working it into this week's check.:)

Those Pmags are incredible! I am not a Ron Popeil type by the slightest or give into fads too badly, but damn, these things are great. I sell for a plastics manufacturer here in Plainfield. I got bored, took one out of the trunk of the car, unloaded it, and pitched it into one of our rotational molding ovens at work when the doors were open. I used a broom when it was done with a cooking cycle (about 25 minutes, a couple hundred degrees) to get it out and tested it. Flawless, as it was out of the bag. I have tried to break one, and I am as destructive as a monkey. No luck. Hit it with a hammer, ran over it with my car, used my limitless anger upon it, ran it in my sister's rock tumbler with a load of granite, EVERYTHING! Its messed up cosmetically, but still usable (not trustable, I really gave it the works, I ended up pitching it, but saved the springs/follower :) ).

I trust em!

Top Bottom