Please pray for my wife and unborn baby.

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • fordmanchris

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Oct 19, 2008
    Westfield
    Baby will have another transfusion on Friday. He got anemic much sooner than expected. Hopefully things will slow down after this one! Thank you for the thoughts and prayers everyone, they truely are appreciated.

TB1999

Master
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Jun 22, 2010
    Baby will have another transfusion on Friday. He got anemic much sooner than expected. Hopefully things will slow down after this one! Thank you for the thoughts and prayers everyone, they truely are appreciated.

Thanks for the update. Things will work out for you, I just know it!

fordmanchris

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Oct 19, 2008
    Westfield
    Second transfusion was earlier today and everything went great! Baby recieved a lot more blood today that will hopefully keep him good for a while. Plan as of now is to only do 1 more and deliver between 34 and 36 weeks(whichever comes before anemia sets in again).

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area
    Second transfusion was earlier today and everything went great! Baby recieved a lot more blood today that will hopefully keep him good for a while. Plan as of now is to only do 1 more and deliver between 34 and 36 weeks(whichever comes before anemia sets in again).

Still in our thoughts and prayers.

sticks4walking

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    30   0   0
    Apr 12, 2009
    Nobletucky
    Good news man. Will continue to pray for your family.

Gary119

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 18, 2015
    Southern Indiana
    My youngest son was born at 27 weeks, 2lbs. 4oz. He will be 29 in December (I'm old) They can do amazing things. Wishing you, mom, and the baby all the best.

Top Bottom