Please add my daughter to the prayer list...

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • halfmileharry

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    65   0   0
    Dec 2, 2010
    South of Indy
    Prayers said. Me and the big guy are on good terms so I know all will be well.
    My grand daughter had a surgery that sounds similar. She was 4 yrs old at the time. She was up and busting everyone's balls within a week. She's a bit spoiled now but nothing like then.
    Good thoughts and more prayers for you and your family.

baldguy637

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Apr 28, 2009
    Montgomery County
    will do. My niece had heart surgery in her first week of life, she's doing great now. Are they planning an open repair or an endovascular placement of a closure device?

Buy her recovery presents now so they arrive when she's recovered from anesthesia.

When we were originally talking surgery (6 years ago) they said it would be an open surgery. But we aren't sure their plans as of now. We have to go up Monday for our consultation with the surgeon. We had a ton of questions for the receptionist when she called and scheduled it, but she could only answer so much.

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area
    When we were originally talking surgery (6 years ago) they said it would be an open surgery. But we aren't sure their plans as of now. We have to go up Monday for our consultation with the surgeon. We had a ton of questions for the receptionist when she called and scheduled it, but she could only answer so much.

There are many good people putting in a word for you all upstairs. You and family should be in good hands.
    I put this to my sister and she has added you all to a national prayer group.

dprimm

Master
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jan 13, 2013
    Just West of Indianapolis
    I can only imagine the stress you are feeling. I am starting to see the protective bear with my 6 month old -- and he has only had shots and a cold. Thoughts and prayers are with you, your family, and your daughter.

baldguy637

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Apr 28, 2009
    Montgomery County
    There are many good people putting in a word for you all upstairs. You and family should be in good hands.
    I put this to my sister and she has added you all to a national prayer group.

Thanks again, it's amazing to have all of this support from family and friends. I can honestly say I didn't sleep much last night. I know everything will work out, but it is still very overwhelming for my wife and I.

We told her last night that the doctor called and had decided to fix her heart. She had a lot of questions, but was still her normal upbeat self. She seems to be taking it better than the wife and i.

The highlight of yesterday was supper, she had went into her 18 year old sisters room to tell her that she was going to get her heart fixed and found her sister crying. (Sis already knew) She asked why she was crying, but being the older sister she said she wasn't crying, she just had a cold and it looked as though she was. We sat down at the table and my youngest looks at her sister and says " I know why you were crying, you actually love me and are scared about my surgery! " then she yells "BAM".

We all had a much needed laugh, after older sis says "oh, you are such a brat lol."

dprimm

Master
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jan 13, 2013
    Just West of Indianapolis
    Thinking about swinging over to Parabellum around 12:30 for a little therapy if anyone wants to join. Taking the VP9LE, LCR 357 and Rough Rider .22.

wonder what my students would think if their lab reports came back full of real holes (not just the ones they put in by not thinking or trying). Sounds fun. Don't know if I can get all the calls made before that time.

Top Bottom