• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • jonny4523

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    26   0   0
    May 26, 2009
    Lafayette
    Anyone know where I can get the plastic 55-gal barrels that are so handy for matches? They make very handy walls. We have a few but I'd like to have more.

jlm223

Aim Small Miss Small
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    32   0   0
    Jun 22, 2009
    Muncie
    We have them at work, just gave away several today, I cut the top out of one and gave it to a friend for a can barrel, someone took the rest to store oil in, PM me with contact info and the next time we have some I will let you know, my location Muncie if that's not to far.

jonny4523

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    26   0   0
    May 26, 2009
    Lafayette
    Wow, I wasn't expecting such a good response. As long as our club doesn't mind, I guess I'd take as much as I can get. The more we have, the more we can use them in stages. I have a truck with a shortbed that I can probably get 4-6 in. Then TrickPony has a trailer I can use to probably get another 8 in. Let me send a quick email to the powers-to-be with the club and make sure they're not going to get mad if I show up with a bunch of barrels (you never know).

johncarbaugh

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 4, 2010
    Logansport
    Wow, I wasn't expecting such a good response. As long as our club doesn't mind, I guess I'd take as much as I can get. The more we have, the more we can use them in stages. I have a truck with a shortbed that I can probably get 4-6 in. Then TrickPony has a trailer I can use to probably get another 8 in. Let me send a quick email to the powers-to-be with the club and make sure they're not going to get mad if I show up with a bunch of barrels (you never know).

I live in Logansport and work in Laffayette. I drive a Dakota with an empty bed every day. If you want I am sure I could just load a few up every day.

a zone

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 31, 2008
    PM me and I will set you up with all of the barrels you will ever need.

Mike Thompson
    USPSA Director
    Atlanta Conservation Club

Skroggster

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Apr 26, 2010
    Kokomo, Indiana
    Heckk I would love to have 8-10 maybe more to set up on the back 40 of the ranch. I have a truck & flatbed. Would haul myself if anyone could meet on a weekend. I live in Kokomo / Howard County.

SWAMPMASTER

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Mar 22, 2008
    Logantucky
    Heckk I would love to have 8-10 maybe more to set up on the back 40 of the ranch. I have a truck & flatbed. Would haul myself if anyone could meet on a weekend. I live in Kokomo / Howard County.

Well I offered them first to the OP but if he doesnt want them you are more than welcome to them

Top Bottom