• ...and so much more!
  • jwamplerusa

High drag, low speed...
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Feb 21, 2018
    Boone County
    our leadership to set some kind of example.
    ^^^^^^ first no President of the United States, Senator, or Representative is my "leader". Those elected servants work for me. My expectation is they will manage this Nation in accordance with the Constitution, and direct the government and military to protect the Main from all enemies of the Constitution.

Sadly, there is no chance in h*** that the current POS defiling the White House can set an example for anything. Unless the example you desire is treason, or subversion of the Constitution, it you desire utter incompetence.

garni

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 29, 2018
    New Albany
    More nerve gas politics from the left. The ideological infiltrator who stole and leaked the opinion did so specifically so their colleagues would be intimidated and endangered in exactly this way.
    This is definitely the case, and the person should pay the price for it.

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 7, 2021
    central indiana
    I think that is how Rand Paul got nearly beat to death by his commie bastard neighbor.
    I was surprised that Rand mows his own grass. He would necessarily be gone for weeks at a time. As for Kavanaugh's bitchy neighbor, maybe a taste of her own medicine might calm her down. What would she do if counter protesters camped in front of her home? This fuming, rage-blinding take-it-to-the-street mentality is going to get someone hurt. Protesting is fine. Raging anger with threats to personal safety isn't. The ****ball currently portraying the role of our president should say as much. Loudly and clearly.

Top Bottom