• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Kirk Freeman

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Mar 9, 2008
    Lafayette, Indiana
    While I am sure suing them to death is a good idea too.

Sometimes, to beat the man, you have to be the man...

Run for the office of Commissioners of Tippecanoe County! @Kirk Freeman
    If nominated I will not run, if I win, I shall not serve.

I shall NOT be running for any office that I have been asked to run for, judge, Prosecuting Attorney or County Commissioner.

I am self-aware to know that I have the wrong personality for it and have other plans.

BigMoose

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Apr 14, 2012
    Indianapolis
    If nominated I will not run, if I win, I shall not serve.

I shall NOT be running for any office that I have been asked to run for, judge, Prosecuting Attorney or County Commissioner.

I am self-aware to know that I have the wrong personality for it and have other plans.
    Pulls the LBJ, fair enough. You can go back to your Tippecanoe County Ranch!

Cameramonkey

www.thechosen.tv
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    35   0   0
    May 12, 2013
    Camby area
    INGO NEWS NETWORK: BREAKING NEWS!

Tippecanoe County Sheriff has abandoned 111 North 4th Street.

Metal detectors vacant all week. Got photo today. Completely undermines "security" concerns.
    So apparently its so dangerous even the deputies wont show up to run the machines!

carry205

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 6, 2017
    Florissant

Metal detectors vacant all week. Got photo today. Completely undermines "security" concerns.
    Did someone dressed in democrat blue drop a dime about the potential lawsuit? If so, it’s like killing two birds with one stone.

BigMoose

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Apr 14, 2012
    Indianapolis

Wait a minute, you guys actually have them in the same building?

We have been constantly told here by the higher ups that by law (They didn't say what law) that the MCPO and the MCPDA had to be in different buildings. Right now MCPO is still in leased space downtown near the City County Building. The MCPDA moved from leased space in the gold window building (Same building as the ATF) to the new building at the CJC campus. The MCPO will hopefully be moving to a twin building that will be built next door to the MCPDA building. Everyone asked why build two and not one larger, we were told the above.

Neither agency was ever behind metal detectors however.

Basher

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    17   0   0
    May 3, 2022
    Lafayette
    Sorry guys, I haven’t followed up on my post above. I won’t be able to help as both my wife and I are facing some significant health and life challenges and it’s everything I can do to keep things afloat on our end. I can’t spare the time or energy to assist this time around, but I’ll watch and support where I can.

Kirk Freeman

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Mar 9, 2008
    Lafayette, Indiana
    Sorry guys, I haven’t followed up on my post above. I won’t be able to help as both my wife and I are facing some significant health and life challenges and it’s everything I can do to keep things afloat on our end. I can’t spare the time or energy to assist this time around, but I’ll watch and support where I can.
    Like with sushi, right?

Best to the wife.

minuteman32

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Mar 23, 2008
    Central IN
    I live in Indianapolis, but run a route for work in Lafayette m-f. I have had an IN LTCH since 1983, current lifetime. Also UT & AZ permits. Current NRA instructor. Life member NRA, GOA & ISRPA. Fomer board member of Marion Co. Fish & Game Assn. former Speedway reserve officer. Friend of Joey Viray.
    Threw in the last one to try to offset the positives, before.

Hoosierdood

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Nov 2, 2010
    North of you
    I live in Indianapolis, but run a route for work in Lafayette m-f. I have had an IN LTCH since 1983, current lifetime. Also UT & AZ permits. Current NRA instructor. Life member NRA, GOA & ISRPA. Fomer board member of Marion Co. Fish & Game Assn. former Speedway reserve officer. Friend of Joey Viray.
    Instantly disqualified!

Pretty sure I took your Utah class many moons ago at Eagle Creek. There was a rather heated discussion afterwards about whether oxygen was flammable or not.

Mgderf

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    43   0   0
    May 30, 2009
    Lafayette
    Instantly disqualified!

Pretty sure I took your Utah class many moons ago at Eagle Creek. There was a rather heated discussion afterwards about whether oxygen was flammable or not.
    Oxygen is NOT flammable.
    The problem is that it highly supports combustion.
    Therein lies the misunderstanding.
    Oxygen alone will not burn, but mere dust particles in the air can be the fuel that results in conflagration.

Kirk Freeman

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Mar 9, 2008
    Lafayette, Indiana
    Please call, let's talk.

Saw Joe Christmas time. He presented me a tribute of Zombie Dust to atone for his malfeasance. I accepted it (of course).

Top Bottom