• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • coban

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 22, 2013
    SW Indiana
    I have not done any reloading for the last 15 years but recently decided to get back into it. I had been looking over presses and equipment for a while and I ran across a used SDB last night with dies for 9mm, .40/10mm, .38/.357 & 45acp so I bought it since I mainly shoot pistols anyway. I still need to pick up the necessary accessories and components to get started but am not in a hurry. Bought it as a project for this fall.

Since this is a used machine I plan on taking it apart, clean it up and install new parts included in the SDB spare parts kit. My question is is there anything I should do now or something I should be looking for when I have it apart.

Thanks,

g+16

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Oct 8, 2009
    Dillon is a great reloader I've had a square deal for years and has always ran great when it has not a call to dillion can get it running again. 2nd on sending it to Dillon for a rebuild they do a great job.

coban

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 22, 2013
    SW Indiana
    Took it apart and cleaned and lubed it and it is working great. Only ran a couple hundred rounds to try it out and I am very happy with it. Not really trying to get any speed. Just making sure I get them right.

Top Bottom