• ...and so much more!
  • ditcherman

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    22   0   0
    Dec 18, 2018
    In the country, hopefully.
    It's a good starting point, but not necessarily where you want to leave it. See Sage Dynamics...

Took Aaron’s class last year at Lebanon, it was first rate.
    I do not want my dots cowitnessed, but I see it mentioned a lot like it’s a good thing and just wondering why, if I could learn anything new.

hammerd13

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Oct 20, 2015
    Hamilton County
    Took Aaron’s class last year at Lebanon, it was first rate.
    I do not want my dots cowitnessed, but I see it mentioned a lot like it’s a good thing and just wondering why, if I could learn anything new.
    I wish that I had taken Aaron's class last year...missed a good opportunity, for sure. Hopefully he swings through sometime soon.

ditcherman

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    22   0   0
    Dec 18, 2018
    The rear sight is removed on the SIG & the Romeo Zero has a rear sight
    If you just look through & find the front sight as normal the dot is there right over the front sight
    It would be nicer to have tall front & rear sights & have the dot be in the middle of the window

I'm new to these red dot sights on a pistol but have had one on an AR-15 for a while
    I have another due tomorrow for my Springfield Hellcat OSP which will keep the rear sight with the red dot installed
    View attachment 216726 View attachment 216727 View attachment 216728
    The Romeo 1 pro is the same way with a small notch to take the place of the rear sight. I see it as emergency back up only, I want to use the whole window, but to each their own.

Some of my P320’s have the sight, some are removed to install the dot.

The AXG p320 ships with short sights but milled for a dot, which seems counterintuitive at first, but kinda makes sense if you don’t want the sights blocking the window.
    For me, not ever having to have front sight focus again is a good thing. Don’t even put them in the way.

ditcherman

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    22   0   0
    Dec 18, 2018
    I wish that I had taken Aaron's class last year...missed a good opportunity, for sure. Hopefully he swings through sometime soon.
    Welp, you just missed him.
    Pretty sure he was sold out pretty early anyway, but should be around next year I would assume.

HEADKNOCKER

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Dec 5, 2017
    Clarksville
    I like the feel of the Wilson Combat grip modules for the P320 & P365s
    Haven't felt one for the P365XL yet

Got a SIG Romeo Zero for my Springfield Hellcat + unscratched metal cover for the P365XL
    Installed it last night
    Had to cut the M4 mounting screws with the Dremel to .095" protrusion & checked that the one screw didn't protrude into the extractor spring cavity & all is good, it is a 3MOA red dot
    Also bought a "We The People" IWB holster cut for optics for the Hellcat & it is great & small enough to be handy
    Got 3 extra 11-rd magazines for the Hellcat Plus the 13-rd & a 15-rd, 13-rd feels the best & gives the best grip for me

Have a holster coming for the SIG P365XL at the bottom of page

ROCK ON INGO
    Stay Allert & Armed & We Will Be Just Fine...
    P8120010.JPG P8120011.JPG P8120012.JPG P8120016.JPG
    P8030003 (1).JPG
    s-l1600.jpg s-l1600 (1).jpg

Top Bottom