• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • 4GvnSnr

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 26, 2012
    Awesome. I liked Phil even before I knew he was a Christian, and after I found out he was I liked him even more! Such a great guy, a true man's man.

billyramair

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Mar 16, 2013
    Columbus area
    I love this show, good clean show that you can sit down and watch with your kids, teaches alot of lessons, and love the family sitting together eating dinner together at the end.

LANShark42

Master
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Dec 24, 2012
    Evansville
    I may have to start watching that show. That is a truly inspiring family.

When I saw previews for the show, I thought it would be stupid. It is, indeed silly at times, but it usually has a good family values message wrapped up in each show. Nothing "preachy" about it, although they don't hide their Christianity. I love Phil's wisdom, humility and subtle humor. He is MUCH funnier than Si's silliness. Overall - a must watch!!

jghelton

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 96.6%
    28   1   0
    May 12, 2010
    logansport IN
    It amazes me if we post about some gossip or something silly , how many posts or comments this would have by now . Says alot for me :) ...I am not a leading or perfect example but i will tell you at the end of the days , christ lives inside of me , i feel it when i make decisions or when emotion gets ahold of me ....I have alot of conviction , need i say more ? You know where im coming from , if you are real

trophyhunter

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Sep 2, 2008
    South Bend
    It amazes me if we post about some gossip or something silly , how many posts or comments this would have by now . Says alot for me :) ...I am not a leading or perfect example but i will tell you at the end of the days , christ lives inside of me , i feel it when i make decisions or when emotion gets ahold of me ....I have alot of conviction , need i say more ? You know where im coming from , if you are real

These are the same attractions of sin Phil speaks to regarding his younger days spent in a bar, the anonymity of the internet is the attraction for sin and such endeavors many simply look upon as harmless. Gossiping and lies hold the same means to an end, as do those who expound upon such things. How often do you believe the truth is told consistently on internet forums from any of it members? -No so different from pulling up a stool at some random watering hole and conversing.

LanShark commented how he loves Phils wisdom, humility and subtle humor. As well he and all good men should, true conviction in faith and it's messengers clearly stand out in a crowd. There are posers in this life every where you may turn to, many people claim to be persons of faith to save face yet so few truly are.

It is those men and women of true conviction that allow all of us better quality of life as we spend our time on this earth and live as human beings among each other. Ask yourself where we would be today if the hand of Christianity was never upon our society or had influence upon the rule of law?

It's entirely up to an individual to form a personal relationship with the Lord and Jesus Christ. You need not be influenced by ministry, attend an opulent place of worship or even leave the confines of your own home to do so. Read the bible, and believe in Christ if you feel compelled to. A man will know and feel the presence without doubt at the point in his life where the hand of Jesus Christ is guiding him at all times.

Top Bottom