• ...and so much more!
  • Mr Evilwrench

Quantum Mechanic
    Emeritus
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 18, 2011
    Carmel
    DST is the stupidest idea ever to gain such traction in society. It's light out when it's light out, and changing the number on the clock doesn't alter that. They sell it as an energy savings, but this has been proven a lie. They sell it with images of families out in the back yard having picnics and playing badminton, but they really sit inside watching TV, only during daylight. Children stand at the bus stop in full darkness. It's a fraud and an inconvenience.

VN Vet

Master
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Aug 26, 2008
    Indianapolis
    I love. I hate. I love. I hate. I am so confused. If we don't like something it seems we must change it. God placed the Sun straight-up overhead at mid-day for a reason.

mrjarrell

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 18, 2009
    Hamilton County
    Need another petition to move Indiana from Eastern to Central time zone.
    Yep. There's absolutely no logical reason for Indiana to be in the Eastern time zone. The vast majority of the state is clearly in the Central time zone. It's just another example of Daniel's lying to people, too. He got his support for DST with a promise to see about moving Indiana to Central. He never even looked at the issue after he got what he wanted.

grogie

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 21, 2011
    Wheeling Around Indy
    I'll sign it! I moved to Indiana before DST, and enjoyed it! I hate driving to work (or coming home) and fighting the sun, to only do again a few weeks later.

I will say that I worked for a company that had their headquarters in Indiana, and it was a common problem with dealing with the rest of the country, especially for conference calls. So we'd have to ban DST for everyone. :)

Top Bottom