• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • lazarus0213

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 98.3%
    58   1   1
    Jan 29, 2010
    Eden
    I HATE THAT AN OIL CHANGE FOR MY BIKE IS 3.8 QUARTS OF OIL. NOT FOUR OR THREE OR EVEN THREE AND A HALF. BUT 3.8 QUARTS. WHAT THE HELL DO I EVEN DO WITH ALL THAT LEFT OVER OIL!?

Doublehelix

Master
    Rating - 100%
    15   0   0
    Jun 20, 2015
    Westfield
    How about .380 brass that gets left at the range and gets mixed in with the 9mm brass??? Grrrrr.... :xmad:

.380's not a *REAL* caliber anyway, we should just ban it!!! :): Heck, 9mm just *barely* qualifies!!! Hehe...

<Just stirring up the pot folks>

Mongo59

Master
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Jul 30, 2018
    Purgatory
    How about tv shows like CSI that can tell a .380 from a .38 and a 9mm just by holding it up to the tip of their nose. What is that? A sniff test?

Doublehelix

Master
    Rating - 100%
    15   0   0
    Jun 20, 2015
    Westfield
    How about tv shows like CSI that can tell a .380 from a .38 and a 9mm just by holding it up to the tip of their nose. What is that? A sniff test?

Let's not get started on movies and TV! That is a whole thread on its own (and in fact, there is one already). Hollywood is made up of a bunch of liberals that know nothing about guns or gun culture.

lazarus0213

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 98.3%
    58   1   1
    Jan 29, 2010
    Eden
    There always has been a few things that were different from my Hondas than Harleys , Hondas didnt mark thier spot and they all start and idle with out a fight

Trapper Jim

Master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    22   0   0
    Dec 18, 2012
    Arcadia
    Instead of posting some dislikes, I have a couple of things I really like. Average barrels from the cheapest rifles you'd consider buying, are more accurate than match barrels 40 years ago. That and parts are interchangeable now and fit in most decent manufacturers firearms. We live in good times.

Very true. I have bought several entry level Rem, Savage price leaders and I threw away the cheap ass scope, stock and trigger locks but have found them to be sub 1MOA.

BehindBlueI's

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    29   0   0
    Oct 3, 2012
    I HATE THAT AN OIL CHANGE FOR MY BIKE IS 3.8 QUARTS OF OIL. NOT FOUR OR THREE OR EVEN THREE AND A HALF. BUT 3.8 QUARTS. WHAT THE HELL DO I EVEN DO WITH ALL THAT LEFT OVER OIL!?

Pour it in the last .2 leftover for four oil changes, then use the .8 in that bottle along with 3 full ones?

I did that all the time with a diesel. Needed 15q, I bought the big 4q jugs, so 1q left over.

LCSOSgt11

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 24, 2009
    LaPorte, IN

Dislikes: Lottery ticket purchasers at the gas stations (they just cannot buy ONE ticket), traveling to Chicago, and people that are "afraid."

thunderchicken

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Feb 26, 2010
    Indianapolis
    In one word, "Polychokes"

I have a beautiful Rem 11 with a solid rib that someone cut for a polychoke.
    I had a first year production Win 12 16ga cut for a polychoke.
    A local gun shop has a gorgeous Rem 870 Wingmaster 20ga with a factory skeet barrel cut for polychoke.

nuff said

But what if the gun originally came with a polychoke?

Top Bottom