• No

Votes: 46 85.2%

• Total voters

cg21

Master
    Rating - 100%
    26   0   0
    May 5, 2012
    If I said who it was, the number of angry replies would be YUGE.
    That was my other guess after I typed it out lol I guess it depends who is in the running the current list ……. I’d vote Desantis noem trump pence Haley for a primary. Obviously in the general election that is NOT the time for in fighting and I would vote for any of them over a D.

Reactions: oze

oze

Mow Ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Feb 26, 2018
    Fort Wayne
    That was my other guess after I typed it out lol I guess it depends who is in the running the current list ……. I’d vote Desantis noem trump pence Haley for a primary. Obviously in the general election that is NOT the time for in fighting and I would vote for any of them over a D.
    Yessir!

edporch

Master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    25   0   0
    Oct 19, 2010
    Indianapolis
    I think Pence is a nice guy and more honest than most elected officials.

BUT...he doesn't have the toughness and resolve to stand up to the Democrat hard left agenda.
    The LAST thing we need as a Republican President at this point in time.

Would I vote for Pence?
    Probably, BUT ONLY BECAUSE any Democrat nominee for President would be RADICALLY HARD LEFT and infinitely worse.

AND then I'd worry every minute on how much Pence would CAVE to the radical left.

jwamplerusa

High drag, low speed...
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Feb 21, 2018
    Boone County
    Absolutely f****** NOT! Pence is simply an administrative state tool.

I honestly don't know if I could hold my nose long enough to vote for him if he was the GOP nominee.

There really is no reason for the GOP to promote Pence. They have far more capable and competent options to support, such as Desantis, Noem, and others. Frankly, if the GOP once again pushed a CoC / RINO administrative state pick they will only damage themselves further in my eyes and I suspect many who desire the GOP to support the Constitution.

Tombs

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011
    Martinsville
    If Pence won the primary, I'd be hard pressed to leave home on election day.

Standing in the way of solving problems is almost worse than creating problems. At least republicans will object to things democrats do.

hopper68

Master
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Nov 15, 2011
    Pike County
    I like Pence but he is unelectable. The left will not vote for him because of the conversion therapy thing and a lot on the right will not vote for him because they believe he betrayed Trump. Those that are left are not enough to get him elected to any office.

Top Bottom