• ...and so much more!
  • Lock n Load

Master
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    146   0   0
    May 1, 2008
    FFort
    Yes, its the old SouthLake swimming hole. Its west of SR37 on SR144 southside of the road, there is a sign for Hubbards and the DNR boat launch area next to it.

I dont fish there since I have private ponds to fish but a few guys that I work with come down from Indy and say its pretty good....:dunno: They fish there early Sat. mornings.

BoomHeadshot

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 13, 2010
    SW, Indianapolis
    Fishing is good alot of cat/carp. Also has alot of 40lb+ cats and pool's to get in to win some money off fish. Prices went up this year so its a bit more now :( 15$ for 12 hour pass 2 fishing poles. Here's a link to hubbards site where you can look at the fishing areas and pool's they have going on.
    Home Page
    I go up there quite a bit when it starts warming up, have already been there 3 times since they opened tuesday.

Knife Lady

PROUD TO BE AN ARMY BRAT
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Mar 1, 2010
    Central USA
    Personally I have never fished there but I have a brother who goes there several times a year. He likes it but he also goes to Indy Lakes on Southport Rd. The pools are an added bonus to win money as long as they are fair and equal to all fishermen. I have heard that may not always be the case. I hate to buy a license and then have to pay at a pay lake too. HMMMM just doesnt make sense to me.:dunno:

Wheezy50

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 10, 2009
    Morgan County
    I have fished Hubbards a few times. I live close and grew up right down the road, we used to swim there alot when i was younger.

Personally never tore them up. We've caught some channel cats and a few bass and gills. I haven't tried much for carp, but probably will this yr.

I don't know when, but i'll be making a trip or two this summer

Top Bottom