• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • mdm2272

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 29, 2013
    North Central Indiana
    You would have thought that the authorities would have scoured a several block area just after 9/11. Conveniently they find a 5 ft piece next to a proposed mosque site 12 yrs later.

ModernGunner

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 29, 2010
    NWI
    Heard this yesterday.

Good. Maybe it'll make people remember what we're fighting against, and convince people that is NOT a spot to build that Mosque.

lucky4034

Master
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    Jan 14, 2012
    Heard this yesterday.

Good. Maybe it'll make people remember what we're fighting against, and convince people that is NOT a spot to build that Mosque.

We should convince people that Muslims aren't allowed in certain areas of the USA... that they are second class citizens and we should treat them as such.

Booya

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    44   0   0
    Aug 26, 2010
    Fort Fun
    YA!!!! NO MOSQUE!! NO MOSQUE!!!! Or Christian church or Catholic Church or Synagogue or Lutheran Church! Ah hell, let's just scrap the entire 1st Amendment.

BogWalker

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Jan 5, 2013
    He's saying that sarcastically I do believe.

I see why they didn't find it though. Kind of hard to see in that tiny alley way. I bet you there is lots of little bits of wreckage like that scattered around the area they just haven't found yet.

Mackey

Master
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Nov 4, 2011
    interwebs
    this thread will not devolve into religion or anti-anything. if it does, the posters of such will be banned. :mods:

Well, I for one am NOT anti-anything.
    But I suppose that make me anti-anti-anything.

In any case, I wonder if they have to now study this piece of wreckage now.

lucky4034

Master
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    Jan 14, 2012
    Well, I for one am NOT anti-anything.
    But I suppose that make me anti-anti-anything.

In any case, I wonder if they have to now study this piece of wreckage now.

They didn't bother studying the first 1.8 million tons of wreckage before they shipped it of trucks... what makes you think they will study this?

ModernGunner

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 29, 2010
    NWI
    We should convince people that Muslims aren't allowed in certain areas of the USA... that they are second class citizens and we should treat them as such.

Well, I don't feel that way, but apparently we now have your feelings quoted! :D

Not a matter of being allowed or disallowed. It's a matter of respect for and honor of those killed on 9/11. In case that's not understood.

And the mosque was suggested to be built in that spot as a type of 'victory' monument, a 'memorial' and constant reminder that Islam 'won' on 9/11, and a slap in the face to the victims. THAT'S the mindset.

As I've stated previously - It would behoove folks to study and understand the war that's being brought to your door.

Next time, BEFORE you post something to me in a feeble attempt to be sardonic and sarcastic, make sure you read both the Koran and Hadith so you understand the mindset. :yesway:

firehawk1

Master
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    May 15, 2010
    Between the rock and that hardplace

It never has been a matter of denying anyone anything, it IS a matter of appropriateness.

One has to honestly ask themselves why do they want a mosque there of all places? Maybe we should ask the Japanese if we could build a monument in Hiroshima to honor the American airmen who flew the Enola Gay and incinerated their city. Dittos for Nagasaki. If they refuse, I guess us pitching a b***h would be appropriate huh? If the Japanese wanted to build a monument onshore next to the Arizona honoring the Japanese airmen who took part in the attack on Pearl Harbor we should allow that too?

Again, it isn't a matter of denying anyone anything, it's a matter of appropriateness.

Trigger Time

Air guitar master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 98.6%
    204   3   0
    Aug 26, 2011
    SOUTH of Zombie city
    I wonder if they will drag the families through another public memorial just to haul this piece away?
    I bet there are pieces of debris still all over the city. As violent of an impact as those were its plausible. I don't think we can yield anymore clues or evidence from this piece. It's pretty clear what went down on 9/11. Never Forget who did it or why it was done!

lucky4034

Master
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    Jan 14, 2012
    It never has been a matter of denying anyone anything, it IS a matter of appropriateness.

One has to honestly ask themselves why do they want a mosque there of all places? Maybe we should ask the Japanese if we could build a monument in Hiroshima to honor the American airmen who flew the Enola Gay and incinerated their city. Dittos for Nagasaki. If they refuse, I guess us pitching a b***h would be appropriate huh? If the Japanese wanted to build a monument onshore next to the Arizona honoring the Japanese airmen who took part in the attack on Pearl Harbor we should allow that too?

Again, it isn't a matter of denying anyone anything, it's a matter of appropriateness.

A mosque is not a Memorial... don't use flawed logic to prove a point. That's like saying they shouldn't sell Heineken in Israel because Hitler killed Jews.

They are not building an Osama Bin Ladin Memorial down the street....

@VUPD Blues... I just seen your post and will respect your wishes.

Top Bottom