PART 3: I'm new an your 50-post rule sucks! Please change it for my convenience, and what is all this crap about pineapple on pizza.

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish
    Letter number C. White is like clear which could be like not existing, and there’s no racism anywhere near this line of thinking.
    You're confusing white with transparent. White reflects the spectrum of light. So if a person is white, they have to exist because they reflect light. So a flashlight would be an effective jamil detector. If you shine a light at him and see nothing, he doesn't exist. If you see him, he exists.

So Isaack Julien comes to mind in the line, "I am seen, therefore I am."

bobzilla

Mod in training (in my own mind)
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 1, 2010
    Brownswhitanon.
    You're confusing white with transparent. White reflects the spectrum of light. So if a person is white, they have to exist because they reflect light. So a flashlight would be an effective jamil detector. If you shine a light at him and see nothing, he doesn't exist. If you see him, he exists.

I'm not white, I'm translucent.

ditcherman

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    22   0   0
    Dec 18, 2018
    In the country, hopefully.

They told me there’d be no math.

texkev

Administrator
    Staff member
    Administrator
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 26, 2016
    Sanger
    from someone recently

"Dear .........,

I did in fact come in for the classifieds, and would certainly stay for discussion, but drumming up 50 comments to be able to send a simple message is a bit of a bridge too far these days.

I understand your high standards for your site, but they are a burden that ironically costs your users the opportunity to sell their wares beyond the group. I'm sure they are adults capable of vetting their buyers on their own.

I have seen many ads and read many other forums on INgunowners, but I neither live in IN nor have the time to make days of posts for the pleasure of inquiring.

I guess I'll see if I can find one of the other ads he's probably been forced to post on another site due to a lack of (or ability to show) interest on INGO.

Allowing non-users to see classifieds, then immediately throwing a burdensome and unrealistic requirement (or just money and you're in! Hah!) on them is both a bit culty and in poor taste. I suppose you mean well, and you've certainly excelled as a rabid gatekeeper.
    Kind Regards,

P.S. Some of us do a lot more reading than blabbing, and occasionally contribute high-quality discussions and content over frequent banter. I would consider revising your rules to allow these types without imposing unrealistic comment counts."

Top Bottom