PART 3: I'm new an your 50-post rule sucks! Please change it for my convenience, and what is all this crap about pineapple on pizza.

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Cameramonkey

www.thechosen.tv
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    35   0   0
    May 12, 2013
    Camby area
    Pineapple on pizza is not so much a joke as it is a statement of the de-evolution of the American society. I mean once you put pineapple on a pizza, what’s left of our country? It’s all down hill from there. Whats next mayonnaise on French fries? Ketchup on fried eggs? My god man, look what they’ve done to milk, soy milk? What kind of cow does that come from. We’re doomed I tell you. Doomed.
    No doubt. In hindsight I suspect Poutine was actually an indicator of the future downfall of Canada. I mean, look at them. One day they are putting that crap on perfectly good fries, shortly* after they start arresting pastors and freezing truckers' bank accounts for speech, banning guns, etc.

*Shortly in relation to the age of the country

Last edited:

Kdf101

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 9, 2013
    Sullivan County
    No doubt. In hindsight I suspect Poutine was actually an indicator of the future downfall of Canada. I mean, look at them. One day they are putting that crap on perfectly good fries, shortly after they start arresting pastors and freezing truckers' bank accounts for speech, banning guns, etc.
    Even though I do not mind pineapple on pizza, now that you lay it our like that, it is a clear connection to societal decline.

Hawkeye

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 25, 2010
    Warsaw
    No doubt. In hindsight I suspect Poutine was actually an indicator of the future downfall of Canada. I mean, look at them. One day they are putting that crap on perfectly good fries, shortly after they start arresting pastors and freezing truckers' bank accounts for speech, banning guns, etc.
    That presumes that Canada was in a place ot have a downfall from...

Lpherr

Occupied
    Pineapple on pizza is not so much a joke as it is a statement of the de-evolution of the American society. I mean once you put pineapple on a pizza, what’s left of our country? It’s all down hill from there. Whats next mayonnaise on French fries? Ketchup on fried eggs? My god man, look what they’ve done to milk, soy milk? What kind of cow does that come from. We’re doomed I tell you. Doomed.
    Just how hard do you have to squeeze a nut, to get milk?
    I've never been able to get milk from my nuts.

Lpherr

Occupied
    I am very thankful for soy milk. When our son was fresh to the world it was the only thing that didn't upset his system.

He is now able to drink regular milk :)
    Soy milk is partially responsible for our less than manly men.
    It's loaded with estrogen compounds. :gheyhi:

Cameramonkey

www.thechosen.tv
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    35   0   0
    May 12, 2013
    Camby area
    Even though I do not mind pineapple on pizza, now that you lay it our like that, it is a clear connection to societal decline.
    Another case in point. England puts vinegar on fries. And they dont even call them by the right name!
    Look what kind of mess England is in!

Clearly abusing french fries by normalizing anything but salt and ketchup leads to societal decay.

2A_Tom

Crotchety old member!
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Sep 27, 2010
    NWI
    I love fries with salt and ketchup, with a burger.

I love fries with brown gravy, with a steak.

I like fries with vinegar, with LJS.

I like fries with hot sauce, with Harold's Chicken.

Mij

Permaplinker (thanks to Expat)
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    May 22, 2022
    In the corn and beans
    I love fries with salt and ketchup, with a burger.

I love fries with brown gravy, with a steak.

I like fries with vinegar, with LJS.

I like fries with hot sauce, with Harold's Chicken.
    You win the long list competition.

But nowhere do you say you like fries with pineapple on them, and I think that speaks volumes.

Mij

Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    May 22, 2022
    In the corn and beans

Cameramonkey

www.thechosen.tv
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    35   0   0
    May 12, 2013
    Camby area
    I think as Americans we should choose our battles carefully. Today pineapple on pizza. Tomorrow we can fight eating pizza with a knife and fork. JMO. Never fight a battle on two fronts.
    To be fair, Pizza with a knife and fork is acceptable. But ONLY the first slice that comes out of the hot pan straight out of the oven so you can blow on it bite by bite to cool it down. Because waiting for that first slice to cool aint happening.

But never under any other circumstances.

Mij

Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    May 22, 2022
    In the corn and beans
    To be fair, Pizza with a knife and fork is acceptable. But ONLY the first slice that comes out of the hot pan straight out of the oven so you can blow on it bite by bite to cool it down. Because waiting for that first slice to cool aint happening.

But never under any other circumstances.
    You are typing to a guy that constantly burns the roof of his mouth on hot cheese and sauce. As I said JMO. And I’ll add a YMMV for good measure.
    :stickpoke:

Cameramonkey

www.thechosen.tv
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    35   0   0
    May 12, 2013
    Camby area
    You are typing to a guy that constantly burns the roof of his mouth on hot cheese and sauce. As I said JMO. And I’ll add a YMMV for good measure.
    :stickpoke:
    Well, I dont burn my mouth on that first slice.... just sayin. LOL

• Haha
    Reactions: Mij

Cameramonkey

www.thechosen.tv
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    35   0   0
    May 12, 2013
    Camby area
    I actually prefer what I call Angry Ketchup. Ketchup with a bit of red and green tabasco in it for some heat.

BoltThrower

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jan 24, 2014
    Warsaw
    It's incredible, "we want you to hang out for at least 50 posts so we can get to know you"

And then the getting to know you is just this one in-joke for over a decade. What a community.

Top Bottom