PART 3: I'm new an your 50-post rule sucks! Please change it for my convenience, and what is all this crap about pineapple on pizza.

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • 2A_Tom

Crotchety old member!
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Sep 27, 2010
    NWI
    Air Force
    Air Farce FTFY

Why would I jump out of a perfectly good airplane?

Government contracted, built to minimum standards, by the lowest bidder, that has a crooked congress critter in their pocket, getting kickbacks, and maintained by E-1s who show up hung over, piloted by reserve officers (at least one that was a Dentist when not playing pile it).

Last edited:

KellyinAvon

Blue-ID Mafia Consigliere
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Dec 22, 2012
    Avon
    Air Farce FTFY

Why would I jump out of a perfectly good airplane?

Government contracted, built to minimum standards, by the lowest bidder, that has a crooked congress critter in their pocket, getting kickbacks, and maintained by E-1s who show up hung over, piloted by reserve officers (at least one that was a Dentist when not playing pile it).
    And if your test scores would’ve been just a little higher…

Cameramonkey

www.thechosen.tv
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    35   0   0
    May 12, 2013
    Camby area
    That does look good! But it doesn't look "red" to me. But I suppose calling it Texas Red is more appealing than Texas Baby Poop Brown. :):
    It is red. I made this recipe with some rebalancing of the peppers to reduce the heat.
    Its tasty, but I still like tomato based better. And the steps you have to go through is SO much more. Making a roux, roasting the peppers, pureeing them, etc.

To me its not good enough for all the time and dishes it chews up.

Cameramonkey

www.thechosen.tv
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    35   0   0
    May 12, 2013
    Camby area
    And brown it, I assume?
    Optional, but wouldnt hurt.

I'd say give it 110% and throw them onto a fish/veggie basket on the grill after the food processor so they dont fall through the grates if necessary. I suspect browning them first as cubes would make them too brittle and they'd crumble into hamburger like chunks.

As a side note, all of my roasts, I grill them as hot as possible for 10 minutes/side at least to char them a bit for a bit more flavor and texture before I throw them in a vac bag and then freeze them.

texkev

Administrator
    Staff member
    Administrator
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 26, 2016
    Sanger
    Got this email - fun stuff :)

"What is the deal now days, companies just like yours when someone is searching the web for sites like yours. you ad says free classified ads but low and behold it's not free. You lure people in with the word (FREE) in my opinion that is false advertising. Which is a bunch of ********. You and the thousands of others that do the same things should be held responsible for your outright lying just to get people to go to your web page. But just like everything else that is going on around the world. No one tells the truth anymore and seems nobody has any integrity or scruples what is the problem with being honest. With all this **** that is going on no wonder our. Country is going to hell and all of the other countries around the world are looking at the United States like it's a big joke that is just just ripe to be attacked again. You see it on TV and in the news everyday that this country is nothing but a bunch of lier's. People like make me sick. So have a pleasant day you lying sack of ****"

d.kaufman

Still Here
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    128   0   0
    Mar 9, 2013
    Hobart
    Got this email - fun stuff :)

"What is the deal now days, companies just like yours when someone is searching the web for sites like yours. you ad says free classified ads but low and behold it's not free. You lure people in with the word (FREE) in my opinion that is false advertising. Which is a bunch of ********. You and the thousands of others that do the same things should be held responsible for your outright lying just to get people to go to your web page. But just like everything else that is going on around the world. No one tells the truth anymore and seems nobody has any integrity or scruples what is the problem with being honest. With all this **** that is going on no wonder our. Country is going to hell and all of the other countries around the world are looking at the United States like it's a big joke that is just just ripe to be attacked again. You see it on TV and in the news everyday that this country is nothing but a bunch of lier's. People like make me sick. So have a pleasant day you lying sack of ****"
    Nothing in life is free, cupcake. Deal with it.
    It's free if you participate but I'm betting reading comprehension wasn't one of this ones strengths

Top Bottom