PART 2: I'm new an your 50-post rule sucks! Please change it for my convenience.

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Status
    Not open for further replies.

BravoOneFour

Marksman
    Rating - 66.7%
    2   1   0
    Jan 20, 2023
    kokomo
    No worries. Thanks for being a grown a** man and not having a hissyfit. LOL (you'd be surprised how many man-childs freak out when we tell them no. LOL )

Remember, this place is a community with a classifieds section for contributing members. This isnt Armslist. The great thing about this place is community. So Im sure you will understand why we are so protective of it. Many people here know each other in the real and hang out and shoot together.

So if you see what you want in the classifieds now, just pony up the site supporter fee* and buy it. Otherwise, hang out, post slowly and methodically with well thought out posts and you'll be at 50 within a week. Guaranteed. And without any effort! And you'll be ready when that thing you are looking for pops up. I think I had my 50 in about 5 days back in the day.

*and no, mods like myself are volunteers. We dont get a cut of that. We just like to see our beloved community thrive... running a message board server isnt cheap.
    Yeah I get it. I don't know if you're familiar with TacSwap, but that is a prime example of a market place community that isn't well policed. There are more scammers than real people.

I was looking at some of the threads on here about get togethers, and the prepping community. I'm hoping in time I can make some friends here. I've met a few of your members at our bianual machinegun shoot that my friend hosts at machinegun excursions in Russiaville.

Cameramonkey

www.thechosen.tv
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    35   0   0
    May 12, 2013
    Camby area
    Yeah I get it. I don't know if you're familiar with TacSwap, but that is a prime example of a market place community that isn't well policed. There are more scammers than real people.

I was looking at some of the threads on here about get togethers, and the prepping community. I'm hoping in time I can make some friends here. I've met a few of your members at our bianual machinegun shoot that my friend hosts at machinegun excursions in Russiaville.
    Uzibutton's place? Or somebody else? You mentioned somebody here recommended you join up, so just trying to connect the dots. (dont know him personally)

KG1

Forgotten Man
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    66   0   0
    Jan 20, 2009

With your good-natured attitude and posts like this I'm confident that you'll be G2G. Welcome to the community.

BravoOneFour

Marksman
    Rating - 66.7%
    2   1   0
    Jan 20, 2023
    kokomo
    Uzibutton's place? Or somebody else? You mentioned somebody here recommended you join up, so just trying to connect the dots. (dont know him personally)
    I was recommended here by my buddy Alex, not sure his screen name though. If Uzibutton is the Owner of MGE, (and judging by the name I bet he is) he is also a good friend of mine.

BravoOneFour

Marksman
    Rating - 66.7%
    2   1   0
    Jan 20, 2023
    kokomo
    As I stated I'm still new here and don't really know how to navigate the site well yet. I'm having trouble trying to find Uzibutton's profile to see if it is who I think it is. I went to the member page and searched the username but nothing came up. Am I doing something wrong here?
    (disregard, i found him via the post search, it is my buddy's account)

WebSnyper

Time to make the chimichangas
    Rating - 100%
    59   0   0
    Jul 3, 2010
    Yea I mainly got on this to sell some stuff in classifieds and buy if something catches my eye.
    At this rate will only take you about 100 years or $20 to get there.

Here's some reading material

Cameramonkey

www.thechosen.tv
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    35   0   0
    May 12, 2013
    Camby area
    Yea I mainly got on this to sell some stuff in classifieds and buy if something catches my eye.
    If you want to sell sooner rather than later, I'd suggest a site supporter membership. Its only $20 so you'll make that up on your first sale most likely.

There is a downside to that though. See the 3rd link in my signature for details. (TL;DR many folks wont do business with site supporters with no post history to speak of. They want to have an idea of who you are via seeing what you post. This isnt Armslist.)

Good luck. And welcome. Dont forget to stop by the introductions thread and introduce yourself.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom