PART 2: I'm new an your 50-post rule sucks! Please change it for my convenience.

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Status
    Not open for further replies.

MarkC

Master
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Mar 6, 2016
    Mooresville
    What are gun nuts anyway?

Aren't they like Beer Nuts, but for gun owners?

1ws1014821_1000.jpg

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area
    To become a site supporter is a good thing for Ingo of course but it is just as good for you to stick around and get to know everybody. It actually makes it easier to deal with folks in here.

Bigtanker

Cuddles
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Aug 21, 2012
    Osceola
    INGO is a community of gun lovers first and foremost. This forum exist to further our knowledge, build relationships and help out other Hoosiers in the area of firearms related things. But it's much more that that. Deep friendships have and do develop here. Support for all parts of life happens here.

The 50 quality posts are so other get a feel for who you are. The classifieds are a perk for contributing members. We don't want INGO to turn into Armslist or the like. Hence our rules. The money is a part of it, but the community, to most members, is the real reason.

Here's a thread that might help you understand a little better.

https://www.indianagunowners.com/forums/break-room/408311-info-new-guys-looking-ads-section.html

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area
    INGO is a community of gun lovers first and foremost. This forum exist to further our knowledge, build relationships and help out other Hoosiers in the area of firearms related things. But it's much more that that. Deep friendships have and do develop here. Support for all parts of life happens here.

The 50 quality posts are so other get a feel for who you are. The classifieds are a perk for contributing members. We don't want INGO to turn into Armslist or the like. Hence our rules. The money is a part of it, but the community, to most members, is the real reason.

Here's a thread that might help you understand a little better.

https://www.indianagunowners.com/forums/break-room/408311-info-new-guys-looking-ads-section.html

Winning as always.

IndyBeerman

Was a real life Beerman.....
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Jun 2, 2008
    Plainfield
    Is it more about people contributing money to the page versus 50 quality posts? Newbie question.

First and foremost INGO a community of like minded individuals who support the 2ndA and to discuss related issues.
    This is why Indiana Gunowners was created.

The classifieds are a added perk, and not the reason for INGO's existence. There a lot of members here who will ascertain your input and contribution to the site to determine if you are "worthy" person to do business with and not someone one here looking for a deal that we have no clue who you are, or about.

Find a subject, ask some questions, partake in some some discussions and in no time you'll have 50 posts and established a idea of who you are, and some one who we might want to do business with.
    To be honest, I won't do business with a site supporter under 50 posts, it just shows me that they want to jump to the front of the line for the shiny bright prize.

Sit down, thrown some stuff on the wall, have some laughs and share stories/experiences.

actaeon277

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Nov 20, 2011
    Merrillville
    Is it more about people contributing money to the page versus 50 quality posts? Newbie question.

Either one is fine.
    But a lot of people only want to deal with people they can get a "feel" for.
    Paying the $$ doesn't give them a chance to interact with you.
    So, feel free to jump into a conversation, there are several going on that are pages and pages.
    Offering an opinion on (concealed vs. open carry), (caliber preference), (glocken vs. 1911), (mask wear or don't wear), etc. are some fast moving threads.

Just contribute.
    Things like "I agree" and (yup) don't contribute much.
    State a reason.
    After you get 50, then you can make all the 1 liners you want. :)
    Many of us do.
    But, 5 posts a day, would take 10 days.
    Or, some of us are more like 20 posts a day.

DoggyDaddy

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    73   0   1
    Aug 18, 2011
    Southside Indy
    Either one is fine.
    But a lot of people only want to deal with people they can get a "feel" for.
    Paying the $$ doesn't give them a chance to interact with you.
    So, feel free to jump into a conversation, there are several going on that are pages and pages.
    Offering an opinion on (concealed vs. open carry), (caliber preference), (glocken vs. 1911), (mask wear or don't wear), etc. are some fast moving threads.

Just contribute.
    Things like "I agree" and (yup) don't contribute much.
    State a reason.
    After you get 50, then you can make all the 1 liners you want. :)
    Many of us do.
    But, 5 posts a day, would take 10 days.
    Or, some of us are more like 20 posts a day.

iu

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom