PART 2: I'm new an your 50-post rule sucks! Please change it for my convenience.

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Status
    Not open for further replies.

femurphy77

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    30   0   0
    Mar 5, 2009
    S.E. of disorder
    As someone who is fairly new I can say that I am glad the classifieds are here. I have both bought and sold there. It was nice to have a place to do that with the built in filter of being a community. The fifty post rule does appear to work and encourages involvement.

Being new to shooting it was nice to find this resource.

Edit: By resource I don't just mean the classifieds. I mean the entire forum.

You can quit sucking up, surely you have 50 quality posts by now!:p

IndyBeerman

Was a real life Beerman.....
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Jun 2, 2008
    Plainfield
    As someone who is fairly new I can say that I am glad the classifieds are here. I have both bought and sold there. It was nice to have a place to do that with the built in filter of being a community. The fifty post rule does appear to work and encourages involvement.

Being new to shooting it was nice to find this resource.

Edit: By resource I don't just mean the classifieds. I mean the entire forum.

DING! DING!! DING!!!

Winner, winner, chicken dinner, this member right here gets it.

It is amazing though on how many people treat INGO as their own personal exclusive Selling/Shopping site, or act like it is and fail to realize what the true function of INGO really is.

A community of like minded 2nd Amendment gun owners exchanging info between themselves, and furthering our knowledge of it. Of course we do have our :poop: stirrers, every site has them.

actaeon277

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Nov 20, 2011
    Merrillville
    I am on my treadmill right now. My lifetime goal is 100 quality posts, not a single one more.

:faint:

That's around 5 days for me.

And some of us go on INGO while on the job, waiting for something to break.
    Then, we act like "COPS" to get to the problem, diagnose it, replace/reset it, get back to the shop, reorder the part or fix the part, put back in spares, sit down, INGO, repeat as necessary.

Sigblitz

Grandmaster
    Trainer Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Aug 25, 2018
    Indianapolis

Then, we act like "COPS" to get to the problem, diagnose it, replace/reset it, get back to the shop, reorder the part or fix the part, put back in spares, sit down, INGO, repeat as necessary.

I'm not convinced.

Do you draw a chalk line around the broken part?

Vigilant

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    21   0   0
    Jul 12, 2008
    Plainfield

He said QUALITY?

Vigilant

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    21   0   0
    Jul 12, 2008
    Plainfield
    Perhaps a new row in the profile for quality posts? If 5 distinct people vote your post is "quality", then this counter increments by one?

Probably too much work...
    You’ve obviously not been hanging here much since 2014? No way,no how, do 5 DISTINCT INGOers agree on anything.

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 6, 2014
    Columbus

Sounds like an easy job. I get to read all of the "quality" while I wait for my internet TV to load and buffer.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom