PART 2: I'm new an your 50-post rule sucks! Please change it for my convenience.

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Status
    Not open for further replies.

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area
    OK people. Some smart ass on this forum contacted Oneofus1 on anther forum (discord) and gave him my personal cell number stating I wanted to discuss his being banned. He said his name was Crusty Anus and If I ever find out who did this it will get seriously ugly. Believe it. Thats ******** because he should have been put off the playground on his second run and especially not doing as staff requested in a civil fashion.

To say I am pissed off right now is a serious understatement. If any of you knuckle heads dont like how we moderate the site then just step off. I am assuming it is a member I have dealt with and have shared my cell number with. POS best keep it low and slow. This is anything but funny.

I have a feeling about who this is.

Grow up OK.

actaeon277

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Nov 20, 2011
    Merrillville
    I'm not sure about that, but I've been wrong before.
    I found this place completely by accident and had no idea it even had a classified section for the first couple of days.
    I was busy reading...so much to take in.
    Some people type in a gun they are looking for, and sometimes it points to INGO.

actaeon277

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Nov 20, 2011
    Merrillville
    OK people. Some smart ass on this forum contacted Oneofus1 on anther forum (discord) and gave him my personal cell number stating I wanted to discuss his being banned. He said his name was Crusty Anus and If I ever find out who did this it will get seriously ugly. Believe it. Thats ******** because he should have been put off the playground on his second run and especially not doing as staff requested in a civil fashion.

To say I am pissed off right now is a serious understatement. If any of you knuckle heads dont like how we moderate the site then just step off. I am assuming it is a member I have dealt with and have shared my cell number with. POS best keep it low and slow. This is anything but funny.

Grow up OK.
    Giving a cell # away is a di** move.

Mgderf

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    43   0   0
    May 30, 2009
    Lafayette

Grow up OK.
    Wow, that takes either an enormous amount of testicular fortitude, or a complete lack of social decorum and mental aptitude.
    CM,
    Just know you are appreciated by the vast majority on these boards.
    I hope you can track down the culprit, and let him/her/it have a piece of your mind.

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area
    Wow, that takes either an enormous amount of testicular fortitude, or a complete lack of social decorum and mental aptitude.
    CM,
    Just know you are appreciated by the vast majority on these boards.
    I hope you can track down the culprit, and let him/her/it have a piece of your mind.
    Been on the phone with a good friend in high places to see about my options.
    I am pretty sure I know who the douche bag is.

KLB

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Sep 12, 2011
    Porter County
    I'm not sure about that, but I've been wrong before.
    I found this place completely by accident and had no idea it even had a classified section for the first couple of days.
    I was busy reading...so much to take in.
    It's come up in conversations in the past. Here's one example I could find.

Haven

Network Warlord
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Nov 6, 2016
    Camby Area

Grow up OK.
    This is a major jerk thing to do and major fox paws (faux pas). If someone wanted to talk to you, they should have let the other member know, the member could pass on their information, and you could decide if you wanted to deal with it or let someone else deal with it, or forget that the request happened because it wasn't worth your time and effort.

In another part of my life we recently dealt with this same thing where someone wanted contact information from a vendor. We contacted the vendor and passed their information along. This way the vendor could decide what to do.

KG1

Forgotten Man
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    66   0   0
    Jan 20, 2009
    Yup. At work, if someone called and wanted someone's cell #, or even their schedule, we would just pass on the info.
    You never gave that info away without permission first.
    A number of years ago I needed some parts and went to the shop to order some and the counter person was someone I knew from the past that I wasn't aware had worked there.

I needed to leave my contact number so they could let me know when the parts came in. Next thing you know I started getting several calls from other mutual acquaintances from the past.

Come to find out he had given my number to them without my permission. Needless to say, I wasn't too happy.

actaeon277

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Nov 20, 2011
    Merrillville
    A number of years ago I needed some parts and went to the shop to order some and the counter person was someone I knew from the past that I wasn't aware had worked there.

I needed to leave my contact number so they could let me know when the parts came in. Next thing you know I started getting several calls from other mutual acquaintances from the past.

Come to find out he had given my number to them without my permission. Needless to say, I wasn't too happy.
    Yup. That sucks.

Cameramonkey

www.thechosen.tv
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    35   0   0
    May 12, 2013
    Camby area
    Whoever it was would be pretty tech savvy to know to avoid PMing the user within view of the mods.

And odds are this user is likely known to the offender that gave out your number. What are the odds that the discord user was the same person as the username here? Thats why I think they know each other IRL.

BiscuitsandGravy

Future 'shootered'
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Nov 8, 2016
    At my Hermitage
    Whoever doxxed CM better have eyes in the back of their head or they will not see what’s coming.

Why on gods earth would anyone do that to one of (If not the) most respected members of this forum?
    1. either stupidity or 2. malice.

If the guy was trying to repent and contact the admins, he could have left his cell#/email with them.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom