PART 2: I'm new an your 50-post rule sucks! Please change it for my convenience.

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Status
    Not open for further replies.

Freefall-91

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 30, 2021
    Northeast Indiana
    Don't quite understand or just messing around?

Purple is the default for being sarcastic or a wisea**.
    The trader is my favorite part of forums and I only have 3 post so far. I've been on gunboards every day for over 2 years and still have less than 100 post. So any comment helps me get to my 50.

I don't even know how to change the text color yet. I'll have figure that out lol.

Ruger_Ronin

Turkey Herder
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Aug 22, 2017
    Outer Heaven
    The trader is my favorite part of forums and I only have 3 post so far. I've been on gunboards every day for over 2 years and still have less than 100 post. So any comment helps me get to my 50.

I don't even know how to change the text color yet. I'll have figure that out lol.

5ea948cffddb71c224343cd894e41724.gif

marvin02

Don't Panic
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    56   0   0
    Jun 20, 2019
    Calumet Twp.

Just pay the $20 site supporter fee. Less painful, more productive

KellyinAvon

Blue-ID Mafia Consigliere
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Dec 22, 2012
    Avon

:shady: Click the three vertical dots to the right of TT and you'll see a color pallet. Purple is the sarcasm font here at INGO.

Click the thread below and introduce yourself. Welcome to INGO, come for the classifieds, stay for the discussion.

Expat

Pdub
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    23   0   0
    Feb 27, 2010
    Michiana
    Same requirement at many of the big gun boards. So it isn’t an unusual requirement. In fact some of them require some continued participation to remain a member in good standing.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom