PART 2: I'm new an your 50-post rule sucks! Please change it for my convenience.

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Status
    Not open for further replies.

d.kaufman

Still Here
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    128   0   0
    Mar 9, 2013
    Hobart
    I'm not a mater fan, my digestive system refuses to let me eat them and they make the return back upstairs.

Now for some thick hearty bacon on toasted bread and a slice of velveeta, I'm game.
    Have you ever tried any of the yellow varieties? Way less acidic. Maybe those you'd be good with :dunno:

IndyBeerman

Was a real life Beerman.....
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Jun 2, 2008
    Plainfield
    Have you ever tried any of the yellow varieties? Way less acidic. Maybe those you'd be good with :dunno:
    The only way I can have tomato's is ketchup or spaghetti sauce. Can't have any chunks of it it either.

My mom used to eat fried green tomato's when i was a wee little one and she used to give some. 30 minutes later I'd upchuck.

I have learned that if I dump a can of stewed tromato;s into a blender and run it a tad to chop them up to tiny bits that I can put into my chili. But everything elses it a no go, and it's not a good site to see be projectile hurl the chinks and what ever is left in my stomach.:puke:

Reactions: KLB

ditcherman

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    22   0   0
    Dec 18, 2018
    In the country, hopefully.
    The only way I can have tomato's is ketchup or spaghetti sauce. Can't have any chunks of it it either.

My mom used to eat fried green tomato's when i was a wee little one and she used to give some. 30 minutes later I'd upchuck.

I have learned that if I dump a can of stewed tromato;s into a blender and run it a tad to chop them up to tiny bits that I can put into my chili. But everything elses it a no go, and it's not a good site to see be projectile hurl the chinks and what ever is left in my stomach.:puke:
    At least the pineapple pizza is still good to go.

KellyinAvon

Blue-ID Mafia Consigliere
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Dec 22, 2012
    Avon
    Well this thread put a smile on my face because the OP read my mind lol. Bacon rules and pineapple on pizza is fine!
    Are sure you don't want to jump in on something less controversial, like Glocks v 1911s or 9mm v .45 acp? Also if you notice other threads derailing into food discussions, that's pretty much how we roll here.

Altrex

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    17   0   0
    Sep 10, 2021
    Are sure you don't want to jump in on something less controversial, like Glocks v 1911s or 9mm v .45 acp? Also if you notice other threads derailing into food discussions, that's pretty much how we roll here.
    You have just inspired me to design a 1911 frame which takes a glock slide and is chambered in 40 lol. Gonna be single stack of course. Should fit in well with today's atmosphere of having to accommodate everyone's individual wishes lol

ditcherman

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    22   0   0
    Dec 18, 2018
    In the country, hopefully.
    You have just inspired me to design a 1911 frame which takes a glock slide and is chambered in 40 lol. Gonna be single stack of course. Should fit in well with today's atmosphere of having to accommodate everyone's individual wishes lol
    Alrighty then. Not your first time on a gun forum I see.

As long as it’s not a g***k frame with a 1911 slide it should be good.

Altrex

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    17   0   0
    Sep 10, 2021
    This thread should be taken down or at least be more clear that posting here with put a target on you back that lights you up like a UV strobe in NVG's.

New members, if you see this just move on and don't say anything.

And I like jalapenos on my pepperoni pizza.

Bigtanker

Cuddles
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Aug 21, 2012
    Osceola
    This thread should be taken down or at least be more clear that posting here with put a target on you back that lights you up like a UV strobe in NVG's.

New members, if you see this just move on and don't say anything.

:popcorn:

DoggyDaddy

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    73   0   1
    Aug 18, 2011
    Southside Indy
    iu

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom