• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • markiemark

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Jun 21, 2011
    Liberty, IN
    I have been looking at 50 caliber rifles the past couple months. Of course there are the common names such as Barrett, Armalite, & Ferret along many others. While going through several companies I found the one listed below. They appear to make precision rifles in many calipers including 50 bmg. It is also a repeater at a decent price. Searching the internet however did not bring up many results or reviews on them. I reached out and have had a couple emails back and forth. He stated that he has made 12 to this point. He also advised they were pressure tested successfully at 90,000 since he was worried about durability with a cartridge as big as the 50 bmg. He is currently working on getting permission from a couple of his customers to chat about how they feel about theirs. I wanted to check if anybody here has heard of them at all or had any input to them. The builder I have spoken with is Rob Simmons.

PAC50 50CAL BMG - High Powered Rifles, FFL Transfers $25.00, Cerakote all colors

Top Bottom