• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Jsomerset

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jan 31, 2016
    Somerset
    These are our children’s path finders. Lets be honest its Par.

They all need ran through a chipper and redirected to an unemployment line.
    The final one with the smirk is the one that really needs a tune up. Im sure if she was asked about a call for the death of the BLM or ME TOO she would have given an 8 hour dissertation on the pitfalls of such thinking and the removal of anyone with that thought, student or educator, not the context of the call for death.
    Im thinking “hoping” one or maybe all their heads shall roll. If their institution money movers get involved there shall be if i were betting because my bet is donation money is really starting to fizzle & add up.

dvd1955

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 10, 2013
    Howard County
    My guess is some will withdraw their funding for these universities but others will agree with these presidents and increase their funding to make up the difference

oze

Mow Ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Feb 26, 2018
    Fort Wayne
    These are our children’s path finders. Lets be honest its Par.

They all need ran through a chipper and redirected to an unemployment line.
    The final one with the smirk is the one that really needs a tune up. Im sure if she was asked about a call for the death of the BLM or ME TOO she would have given an 8 hour dissertation on the pitfalls of such thinking and the removal of anyone with that thought, student or educator, not the context of the call for death.
    Im thinking “hoping” one or maybe all their heads shall roll. If their institution money movers get involved there shall be if i were betting because my bet is donation money is really starting to fizzle & add up.

I find myself in an odd place, agreeing with Norah O'Donnell and the CBS Evening News.

Indyhd

Master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Jan 12, 2010
    Noblesville
    The old saying about freedom of speech doesn't allow for screaming fire in a crowded theater is essentially what we are talking about here. Both would have the potential same outcome of panic and injury.

Ingomike

Top Hand
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    May 26, 2018
    North Central

actaeon277

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Nov 20, 2011