• ...and so much more!
  • vitamink

Master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    46   0   0
    Mar 19, 2010
    INDY
    The mother of the owner of Tie Dye Grill posted that the robbery was faked as a ploy to get more attention for the Roux. The owner himself has since apologized for his mom's comments

My grandmother texted me the other day to tell me that my uncle died. I was on my iPad about to pay for my flight when she ended the sentence with "yep the Germans got 'em". You can't trust old people and social media.

rhino

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Mar 18, 2008
    Indiana
    rhino is considering patronizing this establishment, but rhino believes he does not like Cajun food. Are there any menu items for rhinos and other children who are picky and unwilling to try new things?

Hop

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Jan 21, 2008
    Indy
    Thank you, Miss Helper!

I'd already looked at the menu. It says little about how things are prepared, etc.

There's always roux on the side. You can control the spicy yummy goodness manually.

The catfish poboy with a couple extra toppings is awesome! Take some time to dress up your order with options like cheese, bacon, etc...

Art, wife and crew have catered a couple events for myself and friends and came to our crayfish boil this summer. They are good people.

eldirector

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Apr 29, 2009
    Brownsburg, IN
    The mother of the owner of Tie Dye Grill posted that the robbery was faked as a ploy to get more attention for the Roux. The owner himself has since apologized for his mom's comments
    Yep. Found it.

He took away mom's social media access for a few days, too! Guess she is getting a bit loony in her old age.

eldirector

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Apr 29, 2009
    Brownsburg, IN
    rhino is considering patronizing this establishment, but rhino believes he does not like Cajun food. Are there any menu items for rhinos and other children who are picky and unwilling to try new things?
    Pretty sure the serve water. With ice. That should hold you, while the rest of us eat some good food.

KellyinAvon

Blue-ID Mafia Consigliere
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Dec 22, 2012
    Avon

KellyinAvon would recommend Rhino give Cajun food a chance. KellyinAvon gives props to Dusty88 for providing link to menu. KellyinAvon is now referring to himself in 3rd person like Rhino.

chezuki

Human
    Rating - 100%
    48   0   0
    Mar 18, 2009
    Behind Bars
    Rhino is letting his dislike for spicy food fuel his (mis)understanding that all Cajun food is spicy. Rhino needs to HTFU and try it.

In related news, chez needs to make a trip to Zydeco's.

KellyinAvon

Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Dec 22, 2012
    Avon
    rhino may have self-imposed culinary limitations, but at least rhino is not a damn hippie!

KellyinAvon is not a damn hippie either. KellyinAvon is neither hipster nor Mom's basement dweller. KellyinAvon will go for the catfish po-boy, cornbread and another side to be named later at 1400 Saturday. KellyinAvon likes military time.

eldirector

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Apr 29, 2009
    Brownsburg, IN
    KellyinAvon is not a damn hippie either. KellyinAvon is neither hipster nor Mom's basement dweller. KellyinAvon will go for the catfish po-boy, cornbread and another side to be named later at 1400 Saturday. KellyinAvon likes military time.
    Rhino may have started a new INGO trend.

ElDirector approves. :yesway:

Brandon

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Jun 28, 2010
    SE Indy
    Wasn't just tie dye, also an insurance agent, I guess she is Papa Roux agent or something. She claimed he used her office to meet someone who turned out to be a bill collector and things got ugly.

Not sure if she is still allowed on fb or not, her name calling and your momma jokes were getting some people upset quick.

dusty88

Master
    Local Business Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Aug 11, 2014
    United States
    Thank you, Miss Helper!

I'd already looked at the menu. It says little about how things are prepared, etc.

Well I think it said "hot dogs". Isn't that the ultimate food of picky eaters? Or is that human DNA scaring people off of hot dogs now?

Roadie

Modus InHiatus
    Rating - 100%
    17   0   0
    Feb 20, 2009
    Beech Grove
    If we knew what these "self-imposed culinary limitations" were, it might be a tad bit easier to assist you.

Pulled pork, roast beef, or roast chicken poboy, no sauce no slaw?
    Chicken Chili?
    Sides..
    Bread Pudding?
    Corn bread?
    Applesauce

They have different specials too that change daily. They will do a meatloaf Po Boy, or a Hot Dog Po Boy, etc.

KellyinAvon

Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Dec 22, 2012
    Avon
    If we knew what these "self-imposed culinary limitations" were, it might be a tad bit easier to assist you.

Pulled pork, roast beef, or roast chicken poboy, no sauce no slaw?
    Chicken Chili?
    Sides..
    Bread Pudding?
    Corn bread?
    Applesauce

They have different specials too that change daily. They will do a meatloaf Po Boy, or a Hot Dog Po Boy, etc.

Meatloaf Po-boy? That just seems wrong. Not as wrong as a hot dog po-boy, but still wrong. Shrimp? YES! Catfish? YES! Sausage? YES! Craw-fish? YES!

Top Bottom