• ...and so much more!
  • patience0830

.22 magician
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 96.6%
    28   1   0
    Nov 3, 2008
    Not far from the tree
    Bought another brick of .22lr, a pair of Bushnell Signature Z rings and 3 sets of lower parts kits.
    All my panic buying. But i was planning on getting that stuff anyway. Just bumped up my time frame.

BiscuitsandGravy

Future 'shootered'
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Nov 8, 2016
    At the Ranch.
    Should we bring back a term from the past... are we ready to say... 'neck beards' and the phrase 'neck beardery'?

"Back in the day, sonny, we had these things called 'neck beards'." :fogey:

Expat

Pdub
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    23   0   0
    Feb 27, 2010
    Michiana
    Speaking of .22LR.... I should do an inventory...
    I have been buying more ever since the prices dropped but I was waiting to hit 3 cents for a big purchase. Maybe I should go ahead...

AmmoManAaron

Master
    Rating - 100%
    37   0   0
    Feb 20, 2015
    I-get-around
    PSA had an upper I'd been looking at for a couple of months and it was $249.99. Got an email special a day or two ago and they had raised it to $299.99. I may be screwing myself, but I won't be ordering it.

MRockwell

Just Me
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Oct 4, 2010
    Noblesfield
    PSA had an upper I'd been looking at for a couple of months and it was $249.99. Got an email special a day or two ago and they had raised it to $299.99. I may be screwing myself, but I won't be ordering it.

I looked at the PSA daily deals yesterday, and pmags are $8.99 with coupon code plus free shipping. Last pmags I got from them were 7.99, and that was last fall(Oct.). Like you, I will hold off until this blows over.

stoneytoney

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Feb 17, 2014
    indy
    I have an PSA AR. I was planning on purchasing a AK variant and a AR pistol for my go to home dense and be done with my rifle collection, but now I feel I'm in a panic to get a rifle before anything comes down. Which would you do if you were in a rush to get one of the other? AK variant or AR pistol even though you already have an AR?

DoggyDaddy

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    73   0   1
    Aug 18, 2011
    Southside Indy
    I looked at the PSA daily deals yesterday, and pmags are $8.99 with coupon code plus free shipping. Last pmags I got from them were 7.99, and that was last fall(Oct.). Like you, I will hold off until this blows over.

Whew! I must've gotten in on the tail end of the 7.99 deal. Just ordered 10 a couple of weeks ago (arrived last week) just to add to my stash.

MCgrease08

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    37   0   0
    Mar 14, 2013
    Earth
    I have an PSA AR. I was planning on purchasing a AK variant and a AR pistol for my go to home dense and be done with my rifle collection, but now I feel I'm in a panic to get a rifle before anything comes down. Which would you do if you were in a rush to get one of the other? AK variant or AR pistol even though you already have an AR?

I have been sitting on a pistol lower for a year now and finally dropped some coin on an upper for it.

The AR market has at rock bottom and prices will only start going back up in coming months.

People may start running out to get their rifles now, fearing a ban may be coming, but I wouldn't be surprised to see a run on AR pistols too, since the gun grabbers are so focused on an assault "rifle" ban. Some may look at AR pistols as sort of a loophole that the left isn't focused on right now.

Kind of like when we saw wheel gun sales spike after Sandy Hook where there was a lot of talk about magazine restrictions/limits.

GLOCKMAN23C

Resident Dumbass II
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    22   0   0
    Feb 8, 2009
    S.E. Indy
    I had 10 mags in my cart at sgammo waiting for paycheck Friday. I forgot to buy during lunch, when I got home they were gone. Oops.

Top Bottom