• ...and so much more!
  • mmpsteve

Real CZ's have a long barrel!!
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Nov 14, 2016
    ..... formerly near the Wild Turkey
    People I know with them are of the opinion that when they work they're great. Sadly that's not very often.
    Exactly. Barring the problems, it was the perfect van for my son. His wife's work was within the electric range, so very little gas consumed, etc ... They would have preferred to love it, but not in the cards.

They borrowed a car from me for over a month at one point, while it was being fixed, and the dealer gave them a loaner for over a month this last time. I'm just glad they got it back before the strike made it impossible to get parts to fix it.

Very frustrating for them. They're looking at Honda and Toyota now.

bobzilla

Mod in training (in my own mind)
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 1, 2010
    Brownswhitanon.
    Exactly. Barring the problems, it was the perfect van for my son. His wife's work was within the electric range, so very little gas consumed, etc ... They would have preferred to love it, but not in the cards.

They borrowed a car from me for over a month at one point, while it was being fixed, and the dealer gave them a loaner for over a month this last time. I'm just glad they got it back before the strike made it impossible to get parts to fix it.

Very frustrating for them. They're looking at Honda and Toyota now.

If they're looking new, check out the Carnival. Very nice option without the Honda/Toyota tax.

jd4320t

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    23   0   0
    Oct 20, 2009
    South Putnam County
    We had a Pacifica E rental a few ago in Las Vegas. I ran the dog **** out of it and it took it all. However, I’d never ever buy one or any other Chrysler product.

Gas mileage was great at like 31-33.

Four days of driving and never charged the batteries over 1%. I guess it only charges when plugged in?

Lpherr

Occupied
    Did you become a soccer mom?:stickpoke:

Sorry, can't help with your question, since I don't know anyone that owns a hybrid anything.

Top Bottom