• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • firecadet613

Master
    Rating - 100%
    34   0   1
    Dec 24, 2012
    Watching the Knicks kick the 76ers. Apparently game 4 in Philly had so many Knicks fans there, it was a Knicks takeover.

76ers ownership bought 2500 tickets off the secondary market for this game and gave them out to local first responders (digital tickets so they couldn't transfer them).

Reminds me of the floor seats I had for years at Conseco...the same Bulls fans drove down for every Bulls game and had the seats next to us...too funny but I was always "Team Captain" for that game and went out on center court with the wife for the coin toss. Had to hide that I was a Bulls fan and wear Pacers gear while I'd chat with Derrick Rose...

indyblue

Guns & Pool Shooter
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Aug 13, 2013
    Indy Northside `O=o-
    If he keeps it up, he'll be Lebron 2.0...
    No star player in the history of the NBA has ever pissed me off more than LeBron. Who else can take five steps to the basket and not get called for traveling? If they’re so good then the rules should apply as strictly as for anyone else.

Tripp11

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jan 3, 2010
    Fishers, IN
    Will be interesting to see how the officiating is tonight. The NBA came out and affirmed the kicked ball call was clearly wrong and the on court officials got it wrong. That one call was a 5 point swing in the game against the Pacers.

firecadet613

Master
    Rating - 100%
    34   0   1
    Dec 24, 2012
    Will be interesting to see how the officiating is tonight. The NBA came out and affirmed the kicked ball call was clearly wrong and the on court officials got it wrong. That one call was a 5 point swing in the game against the Pacers.
    Yep, it swung the game in the Knicks favor...

I'll be at a 21st birthday dinner for my SIL this evening and have the game set to record. Now, if I can just stay off my phone before I watch it...

Tripp11

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jan 3, 2010
    Fishers, IN
    Yep, it swung the game in the Knicks favor...

I'll be at a 21st birthday dinner for my SIL this evening and have the game set to record. Now, if I can just stay off my phone before I watch it...
    What seems like 5,000 years ago, I vaguely remember my 21st birthday. LOL

Enjoy your evening! Go Pacers!

Top Bottom