• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • ChristianPatriot

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    28   0   0
    Feb 11, 2013
    Clifford, IN
    They played well winning against the 76ers tonight, in spite of the dismal FT %age.

They are fun to watch again.

Either way, what is this in season tournament thing?

Yeah I have no idea what that in season thing is all about.

There’s so many regular season games it can get kind’ve monotonous. Maybe they’re just trying to make them matter more. :dunno:

That’s one advantage the NFL has. Because there’s only 17 games, they’re all hugely important.

BigBoxaJunk

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Feb 9, 2013
    East-ish
    My official "Old grumpy guy" take is that the Pacers lost me as an ardent fan when they took the games off of channel 4. I used to go to a couple of games each season, and I'd watch every game I could on TV. I don't have cable and I don't even know what the viewing options are at this point. I'd probably start watching if it's available on something I currently subscribe to, but I wouldn't add another streaming service just for Pacer games.

indyblue

Guns & Pool Shooter
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Aug 13, 2013
    Indy Northside `O=o-
    It’s the only reason I haven’t dumped my comcrap yet and gone full on streaming.

They just want too much money for me to watch the only team I watch
    IMG_4701.png

ChristianPatriot

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    28   0   0
    Feb 11, 2013
    Clifford, IN
    My official "Old grumpy guy" take is that the Pacers lost me as an ardent fan when they took the games off of channel 4. I used to go to a couple of games each season, and I'd watch every game I could on TV. I don't have cable and I don't even know what the viewing options are at this point. I'd probably start watching if it's available on something I currently subscribe to, but I wouldn't add another streaming service just for Pacer games.

Same.

From the looks of it, the Bally Sports deal has been an absolute disaster.

ChristianPatriot

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    28   0   0
    Feb 11, 2013
    Clifford, IN
    I don’t know how the Pacers can do it, because Indiana is such an undesirable market, but they have to get another star to go with Haliburton. He had a great game last night and they still lost. Don’t want to waste his prime.

tbhausen

Master
    Rating - 100%
    83   0   0
    Feb 12, 2010
    West Central IN
    How about that shooting against the Heat a couple of nights ago? They played one hell of a game, on the road, without Haliburton (who was out with a “non-Covid illness”). After blowing that lead in the 4th quarter against the Celtics recently. I hope they really come out strong tomorrow night. It would be great to see them lock into the semifinals of the in-season tournament.

Top Bottom