• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • zippy23

Master
    Rating - 100%
    27   0   0
    May 20, 2012
    Noblesville
    I was talking with the guy at KS&E sports a long time ago, he mentioned there was an outdoor range, i think near fortville, anyone know about this? Thanks

M and J Firearms

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 25, 2012
    Fortville, Indiana
    Fall Creek Valley is a membership only club. It's about $50 to join and $50 a year. There is also a dollar range fee each time you shoot. It's a great pistol and rifle range with cover and benches. Goes out to 100 yards. The other outdoor range that is close to Fortville is Fox Prairie in Noblesville. It's by appointment only and cost $20 hr per person. http://www.foxprairiegunclub.com/ Then of course there is Wilbur Wright in New Castle. DNR: Wilbur Wright Fish & Wildlife Area. Stop by our store and well fill you in on whats what.

zippy23

Master
    Rating - 100%
    27   0   0
    May 20, 2012
    Noblesville
    Thanks, M and J, i've bought a few things from your store :) i've been to wilbur wright, not too bad but the rifle range is really short. bout an hour drive for me. Maybe someone should open a range near indy, i bet they would make a fortune

rausch51

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 11, 2013
    The Ville
    Indiana Gun Club is near Fortville, and is open to the public. I guess the possibility of a public range partly depends on what you were planning to shoot.

tallend

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    20   0   0
    May 3, 2011
    For some information----Fall Creek Valley CC has 5 trap fields (Tuesday evenings=fun and big 50) (Registered 2nd,and 5th Sundays)----covered rifle and pistol range(paper targets only)---plus a archery range---------dues are going to 75.00 as of Jan.1,2015-------------fcvcc.org

Indiana Gun Club-----Trap--Skeet-Sporting clays-- 5 stand--------Gun Sales------- 113th,East of Olio Rd

Wilbur Wright-------------my last time there was my last time there (it was a trashy mess)--------------maybe it has changed????-----------North of New Castle

Top Bottom