• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • TD12

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Jan 16, 2008
    Afghanistan when I can.
    So I thought I would share this here, and I am sure we will have some keyboard expert what we did wrong or should have done differently.

Anyway, a few of my friends and myself do this 'event' we call Sunday GUNday in which we shoot lots of guns and blow some stuff up. We don't just shoot randomly, we have targets setup throughout the land and we also will pull out the shotguns and shoot some clays for a little bit. We also bring out the tannerite and non-working household appliances.

Anyway, onto a few of our videos.

This was our last outing where we had a stove, a dinosaur piñata and a RC car. We had multiple AR platform weapons ranging from a .22 up to my personal favorite my AR-10. We had an Ithaca 12 gauge lever action, (think Terminator while riding a motorcycle).

(LANGUAGE WARNING!!!)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ClQg75c_w70&feature=player_embedded

While shooting skeet that day, A friend pulled out the ithaca and said he didn't think anyone would be able to hit a clay with it. I upped the ante and said I would hit one, first try and one handed.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k0ZwstD-av0&feature=player_embedded

I realize, you may not see the clay get hit... but I promise, there might be a few members on here who were there... (don't know if anyone else is a member or not)

Anyway, before the safety nazis come running... this was done on a closed event and we all played safety for each other. If ANYONE noticed anything unsafe we called each other on it, I personally don't remember anything too crazy needing to be corrected.

Top Bottom