OSUT#256 - Easter Bunny, Solar Eclipse...what's next?

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Status
    Not open for further replies.

DoggyDaddy

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    73   0   1
    Aug 18, 2011
    Southside Indy
    it looks great though, it really does. I just don't enjoy putting in the work
    It's getting to be too much. I keep telling myself, "If only I were retired, it wouldn't be so bad..." And maybe it wouldn't. But I know I don't have the energy I had 10 years ago to do it and still work my job. Even though my job mostly consists of sitting on my butt, I'm just not in the mood to do much when I'm done. And then the weekends are filled with "have to do" stuff - grocery shopping, cutting the grass, etc., so I feel like I'm just treading water with nothing left for all the extra stuff.

DoggyDaddy

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    73   0   1
    Aug 18, 2011
    Southside Indy
    I plan on cutting my beds back after I retire. I feel like I am wasting time if it isn’t in the garden. The wife had put out a brick border and had made them a little bigger.
    We gave up on a garden. Susan used to can tomatoes and salsa but now, 1 tomato plant produces more than we can use. Easier just to hit the produce stands when they're in season.

DoggyDaddy

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    73   0   1
    Aug 18, 2011
    Southside Indy
    I need to go buy some hanging baskets (empty). I threw all ours out at the end of the season last year. They'd gotten old and brittle and some were cracked and just looked crappy in general.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom