OSUT#256 - Easter Bunny, Solar Eclipse...what's next?

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Status
    Not open for further replies.

BeDome

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 20, 2013
    NOBLESVILLE
    Morning BD, HS....had a kid born during the eclipse. For so e reason the dogs are absolutely fascinated with this one. I had to increase the height of the wall between stalls, add barbed wire to the gate between dog pen and goat pasture!
    Interesting mystery!
    What is different about this kid?

BeDome

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 20, 2013
    NOBLESVILLE
    I see frozen turkey in the stores year round - you could cook up One a month to keep you in Prime Turkey

or find a Live Turkey farm in your area
    Hi, Radar.
    I'm totally with you. I have two turkeys and a ham in the freezer, right now. I smoked another one for Thanksgiving.
    One ham lost the rock/paper/scissors marathon when Easter was on the way.

I saved the ham bone and some fat trimmings for a pot of ranch style beans coming up, soon.

I keep a stainless steel colander big enough to hold a turkey carcass which I use in a much larger stock pot to cook it down into a broth.
    Nothing perks up rice or soups like the broth made from a smoked turkey.

But, year round supply is available, indeed!
    Without the deli.
    :thumbsup:

Last edited:

Lpherr

Occupied
    I have some composite material left over from some blanks that were custom ordered and it needs used up.
    I contacted a pen making friend and he said he would be more than happy to get some more of my blanks.
    Since today is perfect pouring weather, I got a couple blanks poured and curing. I think he will be happy.

DoggyDaddy

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    73   0   1
    Aug 18, 2011
    Southside Indy
    I've got "Friends" on in the background and it's doing something weird. There's a subdued female voice in the background, "narrating" what the characters are doing, like "Joey smiles. Monica and Chandler enter the door." No other stations are doing it, so it's some kind of weird TBS thing I guess.

Expat

Pdub
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    23   0   0
    Feb 27, 2010
    Michiana
    I've got "Friends" on in the background and it's doing something weird. There's a subdued female voice in the background, "narrating" what the characters are doing, like "Joey smiles. Monica and Chandler enter the door." No other stations are doing it, so it's some kind of weird TBS thing I guess.
    your tv may have gotten that turned on in the settings somehow

DoggyDaddy

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    73   0   1
    Aug 18, 2011
    Southside Indy
    your tv may have gotten that turned on in the settings somehow
    Well that's why I checked other stations, but it's just TBS. And now it has stopped. It started when the sound went off completely (on TBS). Just now the sound went off again, and when it came back on, it had stopped. Just something weird on their end. It's almost like it's something for blind people.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom