OSUT #255 - Beauty Sleep - Does it Really Work??

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Status
    Not open for further replies.

DoggyDaddy

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    73   0   1
    Aug 18, 2011
    Southside Indy
    I stopped in the office one time just to see how everyone was getting along, the chief engineer came back to my old office and asked me if I wanted to come back part time. Told him I didn’t think so I’d gotten in the habit of sleeping in my own bed in my own home. Thanked him for the offer and got the * out of there before he made me an offer I couldn’t refuse. Glad I did now.
    They have a deal where I work where you can "retire" but still work part time. And you get to "double dip" - collecting your retirement and your earnings for the part time work too. Several people are doing that now.

Mij

Permaplinker (thanks to Expat)
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    May 22, 2022
    In the corn and beans
    They have a deal where I work where you can "retire" but still work part time. And you get to "double dip" - collecting your retirement and your earnings for the part time work too. Several people are doing that now.
    Thats one of the reasons I said no, saw another guy that did that very thing. (Ind. State.) He worked his butt off and couldn’t even go fishing. Schedule was all messed up.

DoggyDaddy

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    73   0   1
    Aug 18, 2011
    Southside Indy
    Just talked to my boss to catch her up on what's going on with IBM and she agrees with me that it sounds like they're the ones pushing for this stuff. She's going to talk to her boss (who is the one that first brought this to our attention) and see what he wants to do. She told me that in conversations she had with him earlier that he said this was to be low priority. IBM seems to think this is not only high priority, but our ONLY priority. That's why I hate working with them. They forget that we're the customer, not them. Drop everything and bow down to Big Blue! :xmad:

OneBadV8

Stay Picky my Friends
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    52   0   0
    Aug 7, 2008
    Ft Wayne
    Just talked to my boss to catch her up on what's going on with IBM and she agrees with me that it sounds like they're the ones pushing for this stuff. She's going to talk to her boss (who is the one that first brought this to our attention) and see what he wants to do. She told me that in conversations she had with him earlier that he said this was to be low priority. IBM seems to think this is not only high priority, but our ONLY priority. That's why I hate working with them. They forget that we're the customer, not them. Drop everything and bow down to Big Blue! :xmad:
    yeah, pass. Terrible customer service.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom