OSUT #255 - Beauty Sleep - Does it Really Work??

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Status
    Not open for further replies.

DoggyDaddy

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    73   0   1
    Aug 18, 2011
    Southside Indy
    Afternoon all. Full day of work. I thought I was going to be done with this training tomorrow, but this chick from IBM wants me to schedule training the rest of the month, and wants the 3 of us that have been taking the class to convert all our customer service screens to this new product. Even the guy running the training said that this product was better suited to a team of Java and HTML programmers. None of us being trained are those things, nor do I want to be. I sent my boss an email about it. I want to be taken out of this crap. I've got plenty to do with my current duties without being involved in this too. :noway: :noway: We all thought this was more of a "proof of concept" kinda thing. Yeah, it's a neat gadget. Do I want to use it? No.

Expat

Pdub
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    23   0   0
    Feb 27, 2010
    Michiana
    I was getting stuff rounded around for a Rimfire rifle class at the range, then I figured out it is next week. Oh well needed to be done.

DoggyDaddy

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    73   0   1
    Aug 18, 2011
    Southside Indy
    Callie has been outside all day. Finally got her to come back in and now she wants out again. I think having the kids here last night and most of today freaked her out.

DoggyDaddy

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    73   0   1
    Aug 18, 2011
    Southside Indy
    She did discover chipmunks though. She sat staring at the woodpile for over an hour watching a chipmunk that was running in and out of it. I kept telling her to "go get that critter!", but she never did.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom