OSUT 254: January Cold and Snow Can Gooooo....

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Status
    Not open for further replies.

Mij

Permaplinker (thanks to Expat)
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    May 22, 2022
    In the corn and beans
    Back home, 2 flats each, blackberries n strawberries Driscoll brand name. Looks like I’m going into the jam or jelly making business. Wife said she doesn’t want any part of it. She only wanted 1 quart of each. Me…..I would have taken more if she would’ve let me. As far as I’m concerned you can never have to much jam.

DoggyDaddy

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    73   0   1
    Aug 18, 2011
    Southside Indy
    Back home, 2 flats each, blackberries n strawberries Driscoll brand name. Looks like I’m going into the jam or jelly making business. Wife said she doesn’t want any part of it. She only wanted 1 quart of each. Me…..I would have taken more if she would’ve let me. As far as I’m concerned you can never have to much jam.

Mij

Permaplinker (thanks to Expat)
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    May 22, 2022
    In the corn and beans
    I really don’t know what I’ll be making, jam, jelly, or preserves, what ever is easiest I’m thinking. But I am going to use pint jars, none of those little jelly jar things. Gonna duck duck it now. These things are store shelf ready and fresh. The strawberries are the size of a small apple. Blackberries are also hibreds so they’re also huge. Two strawberries made my FIL’s diabetes sensor go off. So they’re sweet.

DoggyDaddy

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    73   0   1
    Aug 18, 2011
    Southside Indy
    I really don’t know what I’ll be making, jam, jelly, or preserves, what ever is easiest I’m thinking. But I am going to use pint jars, none of those little jelly jar things. Gonna duck duck it now. These things are store shelf ready and fresh. The strawberries are the size of a small apple. Blackberries are also hibreds so they’re also huge. Two strawberries made my FIL’s diabetes sensor go off. So they’re sweet.
    Those berries sound awesome! I bet they'll make good jam, jelly or preserves. Preserves are my personal preference, but anything all natural like that is going to be good.

Reactions: Mij

DoggyDaddy

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    73   0   1
    Aug 18, 2011
    Southside Indy
    Dang, I'm down to two jars of jalapeno peach and two jars of jalapeno cherry. Should've gotten some jalapeno strawberry and jalapeno blackberry before the produce stand closed for the winter.

And yes, they're in pint jars. :thumbsup:

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom