OSUT#252 - The Jolly Old Fat Guy is Coming Soon...don't forget to bake him some cookies

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Status
    Not open for further replies.

DoggyDaddy

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    73   0   1
    Aug 18, 2011
    Southside Indy
    Had a weird text just a little bit ago. It was from a Massachusetts area code (413) and it just said, "Are you home now?" I asked who it was and they replied, "It's Anna. Did you not save my number Lisa?" So I said that I wasn't Lisa and that they must have the wrong number. They apologized and I said, "No worries. Have a Merry Christmas."

Then they said that I was very kind and that if I was in Boston, that they would like to buy me a cup of coffee to apologize for disturbing me. I replied, "That's very kind of you but I'm in Indiana." Then they said that they were a travel enthusiast and had never been to Indiana. Said that they would have to put Indiana on their bucket list and then asked me if I would be their guide if they came to Indiana. :n00b: At that point, I just blocked the number and deleted the text.

ancjr

1 Kings 18:17-18 KJV
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Aug 20, 2021
    Washington County
    I had a fella from Texas call me and start a 10 minute long description of how someone in his family ended up in the hospital. At the end of the monolog he asked "Sp what are you up to?" and I said "Down by the creek pulling weeds" and he asked "For real?" and I said "Yup" and he cursed and said "OMG I JUST POURED MY %^&&(&%$$$$$ HEART OUT TO A COMPLETE STRANGER!!!" and hung up. I added him to the prayer list at church.

KG1

Forgotten Man
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    66   0   0
    Jan 20, 2009
    Had a weird text just a little bit ago. It was from a Massachusetts area code (413) and it just said, "Are you home now?" I asked who it was and they replied, "It's Anna. Did you not save my number Lisa?" So I said that I wasn't Lisa and that they must have the wrong number. They apologized and I said, "No worries. Have a Merry Christmas."

Then they said that I was very kind and that if I was in Boston, that they would like to buy me a cup of coffee to apologize for disturbing me. I replied, "That's very kind of you but I'm in Indiana." Then they said that they were a travel enthusiast and had never been to Indiana. Said that they would have to put Indiana on their bucket list and then asked me if I would be their guide if they came to Indiana. :n00b: At that point, I just blocked the number and deleted the text.
    Should've told them that you would be happy to be their guide but your position in Law Enforcement keeps you pretty busy.

DoggyDaddy

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    73   0   1
    Aug 18, 2011
    Southside Indy
    WTHR's website says it's 49*, but when I went out to get the mail just a few minutes ago, it sure felt a lot colder. The dampness just goes right through you I think.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom