Not open for further replies.

Expat

Pdub
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    23   0   0
    Feb 27, 2010
    Michiana
    I have it on FNC, strangely Rachel Campos Duffy and Mark Levin got into a pissing match about the Israel situation... weird.

• Wow
    Reactions: KG1

DoggyDaddy

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    73   0   1
    Aug 18, 2011
    Southside Indy
    Just got back from Autozone. My car has been idling rough for awhile. Runs fine once I take off, but sitting at a light or just idling in neutral it would "shudder" and the rpm's would drop slightly. I was thinking about changing the plugs, but when I took the cover off to get to them, I think I may have found the real problem. The insulation on one of the plug wires had completely worn away down to the bare wires in one spot. So as soon as I let it cool down a few minutes I'll replace all the plug wires and hope that solves the problem.

mom45

Momerator
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 10, 2013
    NW of Sunshine
    Morning fellas. I survived being 29 again....people were buying me shots so I was glad that didn't get out of control. I also beat hubby at least once playing pool...that doesn't happen often. I had several games where I only had one ball left on the table when he won. I feel good when that happens.

Going to Heston Supper Club for an early dinner today. Mmmmm....prime rib!

DoggyDaddy

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    73   0   1
    Aug 18, 2011
    Southside Indy
    Just got back from Autozone. My car has been idling rough for awhile. Runs fine once I take off, but sitting at a light or just idling in neutral it would "shudder" and the rpm's would drop slightly. I was thinking about changing the plugs, but when I took the cover off to get to them, I think I may have found the real problem. The insulation on one of the plug wires had completely worn away down to the bare wires in one spot. So as soon as I let it cool down a few minutes I'll replace all the plug wires and hope that solves the problem.
    Yay! Replacing the wires fixed the problem. Took it around the block, stopped and idled, reversed it, nothing. Smooth as could be. :alright:

mom45

Momerator
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 10, 2013
    NW of Sunshine
    This was a no reserve auction I was following....just to see what it sold for. It's amazing how much these things are going up in value.

mom45

Momerator
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 10, 2013
    NW of Sunshine
    It is amazing looking at the bid history...the last few minutes were insane. I thought he was nuts for posting it with no reserve, but that is four times what I paid for either of mine.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom