• Status
    Not open for further replies.

BiscuitNaBasket

Grandmaster
    Rating - 98.6%
    73   1   0
    Dec 27, 2011
    Greenwood
    Hello INGO friends. I can’t say good morning because it is a terrible morning quite probably the worst morning of my life. We were awakened at 2:30 AM by St. Joseph Co. police at the door. They came to inform us our youngest son (48) had been killed in an auto accident on the 20 bypass coming home from Chicago. He ran off the road and hit a parked semi. I am assuming he fell asleep. Needless to say no sleep for us since then. I am in shock I think. My wife is taking this very hard. She is still curled up lying in bed crying off and on. I just couldn’t lay there anymore. Had to get up. Nothing to do, no friends up yet for a shoulder to cry on. So here I am pouring my heart out to my INGO brothers nd sisters. We can use support, prayers, and good thoughts. The days ahead are going to be very tuff.
    I am so sorry for your loss. I cannot begin to imagine the pain that you and your family are in. I am North of you, but if there is anything I can do to help your family during this time please let me know and if it is within my means I will try to help. I will keep you all in my prayers.

BiscuitNaBasket

Grandmaster
    Rating - 98.6%
    73   1   0
    Dec 27, 2011
    Greenwood
    replaced the strut arms last fall...ball joints gave out. Other than that it's been a great mower and I'm not ready to give up on it yet... especially after looking at prices of newer mowers :faint:

klausm

Grouchy Gar
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 4, 2011
    North Central
    Hello INGO friends. I can’t say good morning because it is a terrible morning quite probably the worst morning of my life. We were awakened at 2:30 AM by St. Joseph Co. police at the door. They came to inform us our youngest son (48) had been killed in an auto accident on the 20 bypass coming home from Chicago. He ran off the road and hit a parked semi. I am assuming he fell asleep. Needless to say no sleep for us since then. I am in shock I think. My wife is taking this very hard. She is still curled up lying in bed crying off and on. I just couldn’t lay there anymore. Had to get up. Nothing to do, no friends up yet for a shoulder to cry on. So here I am pouring my heart out to my INGO brothers nd sisters. We can use support, prayers, and good thoughts. The days ahead are going to be very tuff.
    Our condolences Hardscrable, that is definitely a parents worst worst nightmare. So sorry for your loss.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom