Not open for further replies.

Expat

Pdub
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    23   0   0
    Feb 27, 2010
    Michiana
    Got the front flower bed, weeded and watered. One of my fancy plants (those flowers that turn colors based upon pH) probably died from the heat and no water.

DoggyDaddy

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    73   0   1
    Aug 18, 2011
    Southside Indy
    Got a bucket filled. Back is still tight. I'll just have to do a bucket at a time and rest in between. At least the morning glory fines and nutsedge pull up pretty easy but there's just so danged much of it.

Expat

Pdub
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    23   0   0
    Feb 27, 2010
    Michiana
    and it appears the needles are in my ankle. so that will be a couple days of misery.
    I am going to dig them out. Amy planted them, got the starts from her mom. I hate to do it, but I am not putting up with this bull ****.

mom45

Momerator
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 10, 2013
    NW of Sunshine
    Morning guys. Kids were here late last night. Poor Hannah would not give up. She fell asleep once in the swing while we were outside playing but didn't stay asleep. Went back to playing. Cried through supper and couldn't hold her little head up in the high chair. Nope...still not going to sleep. Laid her down and she screamed until I picked her back up. Played with Cole and Pa and intermittently cried until she finally gave up at 9:30 or so. Mom said she never woke up taking her home or putting her into her bed. Cole fell asleep here around 9 and was only up for about 10 minutes when they got home before he conked out again. We skipped the cruise night. Wasn't sure Hannah was going to be a good passenger. We aren't supposed to have them at all this week until maybe Saturday so that will be a long stretch with no baby duties.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom