OSUT #244:. No Winter Lasts Forever. No Spring Skips It's Turn...

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Status
    Not open for further replies.

klausm

Grouchy Gar
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 4, 2011
    North Central
    trying clean up a wood pile mess, somebody else cut it and it ranges from 6" to 48". I cut mine 16" so it is actually easier to just cut it from the tree then cut up small pieces while trying to hold them in place

DoggyDaddy

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    73   0   1
    Aug 18, 2011
    Southside Indy
    Evenin' all. Just got back from the vet. Ruthie had a "bump" on the side of her face just behind her left eye that we noticed Sunday or Monday evening. It really just looked like maybe a bee stung her, but she was pawing at it and eventually broke it open. While doctoring that last night, I noticed another sore on the back of her neck right at the base of her skull. This morning it was an open sore. I put neosporin on both and Susan called the vet.

They gave her an antibiotic that she has to take for 10 days, plus a steroid that she has to take for 10 days. Vet said we could put neosporin on them too just to help the healing.

Lpherr

Occupied
    Evenin' all. Just got back from the vet. Ruthie had a "bump" on the side of her face just behind her left eye that we noticed Sunday or Monday evening. It really just looked like maybe a bee stung her, but she was pawing at it and eventually broke it open. While doctoring that last night, I noticed another sore on the back of her neck right at the base of her skull. This morning it was an open sore. I put neosporin on both and Susan called the vet.

They gave her an antibiotic that she has to take for 10 days, plus a steroid that she has to take for 10 days. Vet said we could put neosporin on them too just to help the healing.
    No diagnosis of what it might be?
    I hope she heals up quickly.

target64

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    23   0   0
    Apr 22, 2009
    West Side
    When I recently renegotiated my Xfinity contract they mentioned their mobile service and I was interested and they were supposed to contact me later (I was busy with work and couldn't take the time to get all the details) in the day but they never did. I'd get a new Galaxy (whatever they're up to now) with the hotspot capability. I should probably just go to their brick and mortar store and talk to someone.
    I had talked to them. Ordered service and two phones. After 4 months of waiting for phones I said screw it and cancelled service. They continued billing me for another few months before everything was finally settled.

DoggyDaddy

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    73   0   1
    Aug 18, 2011
    Southside Indy
    Ruthie did NOT want to get in the car to go to the vet. I had to physically pick her up and put her in the back seat. And she's gained 3 lbs.. She's up to 76 lbs. now. She just made herself dead weight when I was trying to get her in. :faint:

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom